Flash back Friday..

I believe this one made Western outdoor news..is that still a thing in CA? My Dad back in the 80,s sometime with a Rinosaurus..one of the largest bodied hogs I've seen ...considering I made a living off those things back in the day(i know..gross). This thing was a true giant..Happy Friday 16ers!!

Screenshot_20240827-132031.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I my way up the mountain last night I saw a big doe with 3 or more very young yearlings or younger. Thought is was odd.
Any thoughts on this

Happy Friday, fellas......And, good luck to all you stick & string boys tomorrow...........:blush:

Remember what Fred Bear said, "Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person".............. :heart:

And don't Jack each others game cams and tree stands. Now get that buck!

Reactions: JPHunt44

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu