Flash back Friday..

0nly 114 today..think I,ll go for a jog to get in shape for the AZONE Archery opener next month...ahh. Summer in AZ..add some poison oak and biting flies along with the meat bees and I feel like I'm back at granny's for the opener..come on July!!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Looks like a good wind burn, or too much brown. After the hunt to be sure.
John.. Palomar mountain can be bruttle at times, the weather can be so unpredictable...I just stayed the course..pushed forward..never waiverd..towed the line..and finished.

Yep..those suckers need to go to keep the Forky nation alive and well in the 16!!!! It's gorgeous out there!

...in a land not so long ago..there lived a beast..

.Screenshot_20220617-130757.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There,s reason the good Lord put antlers on them bucks..it was him or me with them daggers...watch your six fellas while approaching a seemingly dead mammal....still get the chills thinking about that dusky afternoon....sweet Jesus..

Im guessing early to mid 2000,s...I mean the camo was genius back then..rifle and all!! and obviously was a key factor in taking this D16 bruiser. that dumb deer had no idea the hot pill was coming.....wow..

.Screenshot_20220617-132825.png

Too much time out walking and working for them bucks...glad those days are over!!

Its the JW Marriott at Camelback this weekend fellas...I hate my self sometimes..Happy Father's Day Weekend!!! And yes..the white wings have really giving me a boner ...No blue pills tonight!!!Screenshot_20220617-181301.pngScreenshot_20220617-181654.png

• Haha
Made my year ..a clutch of gambels with a whitey in the mix...sweet Jesus!!Screenshot_20220617-185059.png

DEAR GOD!!! LORD GAMBEL HAS ARRIVED!!!Screenshot_20220617-191150.png

Mama keeps throwin out the Ritz crackers!! AHHA!!! That's the secret to getting one someday!!gonna have her guide me this season!

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
choot em. Wish I had more pics of my days before. Ex has em but whatever, I have it in my head.

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu