Flash back Friday..

Also..off topic..but what to do in Portland Oregon...other than meth or weed?? Man what a shit hole..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-160502.png
    Screenshot_20220602-160502.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
I hear throwing bricks through windows is a favorite past time up there.
Dude...serious!! off to Bend tommorow for a weekend weeding..had to fly into Portland first..gonna drag the wife to a pub tonight..I'm a bit apprehensive...might stop at the Head shop for some prime Grass to set the mood..

• Haha
Reactions: TRICER
Zero...to Hero...82 to 2002..that mullet was way before Joe dirt fellas...jus sayin...Christ ..I hate myself sometimes...ok..bring it..
Whatcha got?
**Kim the lab..best deer dog we ever had**

Sweet mullet for sure!

Reactions: HATCHET1
Dude...serious!! off to Bend tommorow for a weekend weeding..had to fly into Portland first..gonna drag the wife to a pub tonight..I'm a bit apprehensive...might stop at the Head shop for some prime Grass to se

Dude...serious!! off to Bend tommorow for a weekend weeding..had to fly into Portland first..gonna drag the wife to a pub tonight..I'm a bit apprehensive...might stop at the Head shop for some prime Grass to set the mood..
THE DESCHUTES BREWERY IS A NICE PLACE TO EAT DRINK

My 1 and only niece lives in Oregon( why we here)...Great area out east here for sure!! I did hunt mulebuck back here in 2009...these eastern plains have some Giants!! Could care less to ever be in Portland again....**8 boys..2 girls between my brothers and I..the force is strong in the Hatchet clan**

Reactions: ilovesprig
I went to Portland. Once. Looks like you are slumming it. Ha ha.

Some Good trout fishing in the eastern part of that state.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu