Has anyone seen stikbrandon?

..oh man..

.Screenshot_20210917-110652~3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Heater on in the truck....the napping is incredible...coastal fog..smells like...victory..ahh..

Reactions: NBK
41"degrees this morning...pushing 65 now...I may never leave...I hate AZ....it's CA for me!!!

WoW, I am missed.

Utah was amazing, truth be told I failed to fill my tag but also In telling the truth success was had !

full details to come.
Looking forward to hearing about it on the podcast!! I'm sure you learned a lot out there..hard pill to swallow when I didn't fill my elk tag last year in Idaho..didn't help I had a long ass drive home to think about it but learned a lot looking back..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

-Teddy R.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu