Has anyone seen stikbrandon?

It certainly killed more kids than covid has in 18 months.
I'm thinking all around numbers not just kids, seems like kids can handle this better than adults.... It's just a new flu that ducked a bunch of people up and caught everyone with their panties down.

Reactions: MJB
A good number of those deaths were from other causes, but they had covid when they died, so they were listed as covid deaths, as per CDC.
If I got gored by an angry Forky tommorow ( and trust me..they can be angry ..good lord did not put sharp pungee sticks on there heads for looks). I'd be listed as a covid death as I have antibodies in my blood from contracting the virus and doing battle with the devil.....ahh..the irony..

If I got gored by an angry Forky tommorow ( and trust me..they can be angry ..good lord did not put sharp pungee sticks on there heads for looks). I'd be listed as a covid death as I have antibodies in my blood from contracting the virus and doing battle with the devil.....ahh..the irony..
If you do get gored by any deer, be sure to get video, at least pictures. I got gored by #4 rebar about 20 years back. Ask me if that hurt, funny you should ask. Yes, yes it did.

• Haha
Reactions: MJB and ilovesprig
Brutal..I hate rebar..and I do carry a nice angry Forky souvenir with me for life in the way of a 4 inch gash to shin...I feel your pain buddy...and that Forky did pay the ultimate price....boy was I mad at him.

Reactions: MJB
coots eat widgeon grass... ever watch a widgeon sit next to coots that can dive deeper and get it then they take it from them. funny ha ha but prob not if you are the coot

my old lab winda would spend the midday in the weeds next to camp trying to catch live ones. She figured out how to trap them by smashing the tules down and grabbing them. Once she got one she would jam back to me and hand me a live coot. Every time i let it go she would look at me like WTF is wrong with you and go back to try to catch more

my old lab winda would spend the midday in the weeds next to camp trying to catch live ones. She figured out how to trap them by smashing the tules down and grabbing them. Once she got one she would jam back to me and hand me a live coot. Every time i let it go she would look at me like WTF is wrong with you and go back to try to catch more

Anybody who's ever hunted with me, probably remembers Jake & Trigger catching coots...They loved it,,.............., :joy:

The video appears on my phone but not my computer, I had to download it to see it on my computer. weird
Upload it to YouTube, takes the load off the server and a lot of browsers block videos from loading for obvious reasons

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu