Has anyone seen stikbrandon?

Well some jerk off stole my CC info and bought a bunch of hippy stuff with it. With Brandon MIA I am really starting to question the culprit.

One thing is for certain I had to have my wife go through the bill and her biggest conclusion was “how much do you spend at FFA every month?”

Well some jerk off stole my CC info and bought a bunch of hippy stuff with it. With Brandon MIA I am really starting to question the culprit.

One thing is for certain I had to have my wife go through the bill and her biggest conclusion was “how much do you spend at FFA every month?”

Wife going through CC bill?? That sounds scary.

Shame on her for even asking a question like that

How do you like the BTX system? I've been tempted to buy one and run it with 12x Pures on the chest.
The BTX is not mine. But I’ve spent some time looking through it. GREAT GLASS. It’s super clear with sharp edges.
If you hunt from a truck like Hatchet, it’s for you.
If you want to try and put it in your pack and climb a mountain. Get a bigger pack and spend more time getting in shape.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu