Has anyone seen stikbrandon?

No surprise there. Now they will really push their liberal agenda and take Cal. further down the cesspool it has been sliding into for many years.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
We failed.... We deserve what we get now

Just heard at last count, he had 72% of the vote for no on recall....Yes, this state really is a lost cause.... :poop:
Well that speaks volumes. I figured he would stay in office, but those numbers shows just how Fu#ked this state really is.

Well that speaks volumes. I figured he would stay in office, but those numbers shows just how Fu#ked this state really is.
No, it shows how much "they" cheat. Simple as that. No 2 ways around it. Nothing will convince me otherwise. This is why we're out, like house on the market out. Throwing in the towel. I can't take it any more.

We failed.... We deserve what we get now

Maybe in the world of politics...:mad:

LBJ was right, "‘I’ll have those african americans voting Democratic for 200 years’?...This has extended to most every minority in America these days...Just give 'em free stuff...Damn sad commentary for our great country...Add in every union goon saying vote NO as well...Maybe we do deserve what we get... :worried:

ps...Is there any doubt why dems pushed so hard for illegals getting drivers licenses?

LBJ was right, "‘I’ll have those African Americans voting Democratic for 200 years’?...This has extended to most every minority in America these days...Just give 'em free stuff...Damn sad commentary for our great country...Add in every union goon saying vote NO as well...Maybe we do deserve what we get... :worried:

ps...Is there any doubt why dems pushed so hard for illegals getting drivers licenses?
X2... they've been in the democrats' pocket for decades and have no overall improvement in quality of life. The allegiance to the dems when they've gotten nothing done for them is astounding.

LBJ was right, "‘I’ll have those African Americans voting Democratic for 200 years"...This has extended to most every minority in America these days...Just give 'em free stuff...Damn sad commentary for our great country...Add in every union goon saying vote NO as well...Maybe we do deserve what we get... :worried:

A lot of rich liberals out there. They get us to pay for their utopian schemes, too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-133530~2.png
    Screenshot_20210915-133530~2.png
    679.1 KB · Views: 13

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu