Heads up

Once went from WestLA to Downton SD in 55 min (EDIT: Hrmm wait, check that, I think it was 65 min) on the GSXR 750. Early morning of course so everyone was going fast as well.

Yeah, on an 750 or 1000 class bike? Oh my goodness 80mph feels like you're just walking. Revs barely up at all. Since they're made to go soo much faster than that.

There is always traffic @ 160mph. I have a Ninja 1400 the throttle will make my eyes roll back in my head when I get on it. Funny when people tell me what I should get to add horse power, I can’t even use all the HP it has.

So whats the real agenda here.
Buddy was driving up to Descanso to bid on a job..
Forestry Law Enforcement lights him up.
Pulls over and is asked, where are you headed. Buddy tells him a job and was told to turn around and go back down the hill when you're done.
Friend had a camo hat on which.
Officer asked where do you live, he stated La Mesa.
Officer said you're not supposed to be up here hunting.
He let him know he doesn't hunt and the officer said ok, but you really should just try to stay home...
I would have lit that dude up... he is out of line, LE or not.

I decided to take the boy out hunting this last week, for jacks. Called the local county, county sheriff's substation, the county Covid task force hotline, the Dept. of Fish and Game, and checked the USNF service website.. nobody could give me a clear answer - everyone I spoke to passed the buck saying I should check with another agency. USNF ranger stations were closed, and their website had "how to enjoy the National Parks while social distancing" on their web page. So I went, and had a great time. Didn't run into anyone as it was out in the sticks, enjoyed some quality time with the boy.

My co-worker and I were in Love Valley Saturday. and after coming back from our nature walk with guns.
We were putting away everything, a couple of Tribal Police officers questioned us.
Told them we were turkey hunting. One of them told us that he had seen wild pigs there at one time.
In the end everything was good. But at one point my sphincter was very tight :D

My co-worker and I were in Love Valley Saturday. and after coming back from our nature walk with guns.
We were putting away everything, a couple of Tribal Police officers questioned us.
Told them we were turkey hunting. One of them told us that he had seen wild pigs there at one time.
In the end everything was good. But at one point my sphincter was very tight :D
The real bitch is when the sphincter relaxes a little to much. Not good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu