Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about the SCH website?

Re: Just out of Curiosity?

Glad to hear we have a good rep. and we are glad you came aboard! :)

NBK said:
Glad to hear we have a good rep. and we are glad you came aboard! :)

Thanks NBK! Glad to be here... It's one of my daily routines now...

I signed up back in February of this year (2013) after visiting Fine Firearms and talking with a very helpful gentleman, John I believe, he said I should visit the forum so I visited and became a member.

I've been busy and not visited as often as I should and just yesterday picked up my new Remmy 870 Express Super Magnum and he reminded me of the forum/site.

I'll try to visit here more often from now on. ;)

AirRifleHunter said:
I signed up back in February of this year (2013) after visiting Fine Firearms and talking with a very helpful gentleman, John I believe, he said I should visit the forum so I visited and became a member.

I've been busy and not visited as often as I should and just yesterday picked up my new Remmy 870 Express Super Magnum and he reminded me of the forum/site.

Yeah, that guy John at Fine Firearms is a pretty squared away guy. :)

Breacher said:
AirRifleHunter said:

Yeah, that guy John at Fine Firearms is a pretty squared away guy. :)

Ah he is alright... :p One hell of a salesman though... Sold me a shotgun when I was only looking and pricing them. I am happy with my purchase.

From a guy who works at Fine Firearms in LaMesa. New to this site Jerry Newton is my Name I hunt mostly out of State . I never had much luck in California thought I would give this a try and find out what areas are good for what around San Diego County.

I've been on Calguns for a bit now but mostly in the reloading forum. I had been reading the hunting forum as I just got my hunting license and am learning. One of the topics posted was about what other forums the guys frequent. Bowhunter_619 said this was his favorite. Figured I would check it out. So far I really like what I see.

Awesome...Glad you took a peek. Was SCH mentioned on Cal Guns?

Bowhunter_619 posted it in the hunting forum in response to a question posed about what other hunting forums the guys visit.

Searched for hunting in Southern California. Was thrilled to find the site!

Yep - glad you made it to SCH Baldkrash!

Like many others Google got me here. Very happy to have found this site, Lots of good info and the native's appear to be friendly. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu