Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about the SCH website?

Re: Just out of Curiosity?

Just got a new turkey gun at "Fine Firearms" in La Mesa. Great guys up there invited me to check it out.

I live in Riverside ca and I have been hunting SoCal and Central California for 13 years. In my opinion SoCal is one of the most challenging/discouraging areas to hunt in the entire country, but has the tendency to be very rewarding when everything falls into place. I searched the internet for SoCal hunting tips because I was having trouble locating deer in the D11 zone and the link for this site popped up. Great so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I found out about the site from my son. :)

SoCalHunter27 said:
I live in Riverside ca and I have been hunting SoCal and Central California for 13 years. In my opinion SoCal is one of the most challenging/discouraging areas to hunt in the entire country, but has the tendency to be very rewarding when everything falls into place. I searched the internet for SoCal hunting tips because I was having trouble locating deer in the D11 zone and the link for this site popped up. Great so far!!

This is exactly the same for me except change 13 years of hunting in SoCal to 5 years and unit D11 to D13 but the story is the same!

Drewski2324 said:
SoCalHunter27 said:

This is exactly the same for me except change 13 years of hunting in SoCal to 5 years and unit D11 to D13 but the story is the same!

Yeah it's going about the same this year for me so far. I saw a buck opening weekend of the A31 season but he didn't give me a chance for a shot. I think it's just still too hot yet. Hopefully by the end of the month we will get a weather change and get these deer moving.

Sent from my iPhone

Shake N Bake told me about it so I signed up and found it very helpful! Already had a successful duck hunt at Wister yesterday due to great information received by another member, ilovesprig.

John told me about it. I've been lurking for a few years and just registered recently. Looking to get back into small game and varmint hunting after 30 years.

Want to buy firearms.
All my friends hate ECGExchange.
tried Bud's by way of Gussler's, alright, took a month +$40. Not bad.
Stopped in at Fine Firearms.
Got this website there.
Will buy my next gun there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu