Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about the SCH website?

Re: Just out of Curiosity?

Jon is metalizing a skull for me, and he gave me the link. He told me about the banquet and big buck contest and said I had to join!

I was searching for a hunting club in southern California to help me get started hunting and came across this forum.

Jst saw this post lol after being on forum for a year and a half i was bored so i searched socal hunting and this came up i was expecting few results and there were bery few but i found a great forum at least

I was over at the store in La Mesa and purchased a pistol and picked up one of the website cards there on the front counter. The purchase of the gun there and the website both were recommended by my son "Wheels". I'm still a bit clumsy finding my way around the website but I have a dependable source (the kid) to help me.

I found this site by accident. I was trying to google places to hunt in D11 and I literally typed in "southern california hunting". I was a bit surprised to find that I had found an organization by that exact name! Glad I did though 8)

Searching google for anything hunting related tied to So Cal. When I saw a forum I had to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

My name is Carlos and have never land hunted in my life. I've been a fisherman, diver, free diver/underwater hunter and would really like to try hunting. I enjoy being on the water, smoking meats, making my own sausages, etc. I'm still deciding whether or not to embark on this life style but is seems very likely that I will give it a try.

I will be reading a lot and probably asking some stupid questions but I promise I will use the search option before :).

I found out about this site when I went shopping for a rifle at Fine Firearms.

John at Fine Firearms. He spent a lot of time talking to me about hunting and told me that this forum is the place to find the people and the info I'm searching for.

Glad to be here and look forward to spending some time in the field.

Google and Facebook, while searching for information on local hunting.

I found SCH in doing research about hunting in southern California, specifically Ventura County. After reading some excellent threads I decided it was in my best interest to join the forum if I was ever to become any kind of a decent hunter. Definitely glad I joined.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu