LIVE - Az Coues Whitetail hunt

Does it help reduce the heat inside the tent blind if you're able put more brushy/leafy pieces on top of it? Y'know... like blocking the sun from hitting the fabric directly a bit? Or is there no appreciable difference?

Good question......I always try to be in the shade...... :blush:

I'm not afraid of Grizzly bears and not afraid of him... bring it. I'm sure I'll pick up something ... something weird...

By the way it's real hot and real slow. Big guy coming in closer to 6. My buddy had 22 deer come in... small bucks. Ed F

Reactions: Kellendv
Reactions: HATCHET1
this is so rad!!!! been watching it all day waiting for a kill pic

1 1/2 hours left. 6:30 is the lSTC_0334.JPGatest I caught these two big bucks on camera that's why I'm sticking it out til then. I knew there wouldn't be much action but I want one of these two bucks. They water at other tanks where I have blinds too. The direct sunlight on parts of my legs is killing me. The sun is now angled in a couple windows. Ed F

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Oh man, I’m all fired up now. Kinda bummed I got a deer in January. Love the live play by play. Get him!

Looks like it was beautiful day at least and definitely beat working. Just jealous

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu