LIVE - Az Coues Whitetail hunt

Wow... at least they did their part and folded it up. Psssh in Cali who knows what the hell they'd do. Tear it up, scatter it around, steal it, throw it in their illegal bon-fire... any number of things.

I'm a wreck... shaking with the worst case of buck fever ever.... and I don't even have a bow. Olivia just shot over the back of a spike... just missed him. Darn... Ed F20190825_083420.jpg

Reactions: Kellendv
I'm a wreck... shaking with the worst case of buck fever ever.... and I don't even have a bow. Olivia just shot over the back of a spike... just missed him. Darn... Ed FView attachment 40611

It’s kind of crazy how that happens. I get more jacked up when I’m helping a friend get a deer than I do when I’m on the trigger.

Took a boy about 3 or 4 of those before he schwacked one...she,s got this ..stay on um!!

Reactions: longbowhunter2
It’s kind of crazy how that happens. I get more jacked up when I’m helping a friend get a deer than I do when I’m on the trigger.
I umderstand this statement completley.

Never any doubt!!! Grip and grin pics coming!! Awesome ness at its best!

Kids are great!! I have a 12 year old and his dad out with me this afternoon looking for his first buck....send some of your mojo our way!!!

That because CA sucks LB....Az is a red state..anything goes...i love Az...what kinda sandwhich you having eddie?
That's because California his full of dumbass Demoncrats that won't allow hunting of Mountain Lions.. Isn't that RIGHT Hatchet

Ahhh, I'm at home now sitting in the recliner with a cocktail... I love Arizona...

I'll admit I was a little bit worried after the miss. The first deer may have dropped under the arrow. She shot right over his back. I wanted to tell her to shoot low... but decided against it. The three that I shot didn't move at the shot and took it like a champ. Anyways, I spotted three deer coming to the tank. Two were branched antlers and one was a spike. it didn't matter... first one was getting a Muzzy launched at it. The deer came straight in and drank, facing us. I told her to wait til he stopped drinking and turned broadside. He drank like a thirsty horse for about a minute. When he lifted his head he did a 180 and started walking away. I told her to draw and put the 25 pin behind the shoulder. He wasn't stopping. I grunted, he didn't stop. I grunted louder and on the third grunt he stopped slightly quartering away... I said send it. I saw and heard the impact. She immediately says "did I get it". I saw the arrow hit the 12 ring... heart shot... blood immediately pumping. The deer ran 30 yards 20190825_111908.jpgand piled up, stone dead, not even a quiver...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu