Moderna vaccine:(

Actually it's 6.8 million, not 12. As of now they have only formed blood clots, which can be fatal., I lost one of my brothers to a pulmonary embolism. I just today read about one person has died after getting J&J vaccine but hey have yet to tie it to the vaccine. Every medicine come with some risk, everyday maintenance prescription meds come with various side effects, some worst than others. What it comes down to is do the benefits out weigh the risk. That is a personal choice. I wonder how many guys on SCH take daily prescriptions, a good number of us I would venture to say.

I'm sure glad I don't use Google for my research. To each there own. No masks no sanitizer no vaccines for this household and we're all above dirt still it's hard to believe being that we been around quite a few of people who have had covid. We're doomed were never gona make it. But seriously my prayers are with all you guys that you and your families are safe......

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

You might want to ease up on the after dinner wine spritzers with your wife they seem to be having an effect on you and your ability to communicate with the outside world without speaking babble.
Hahahaha the traeger and a fine glass of Red had nothing to do with my comment.

Sorry Freddy. ALL IN GOOD FUN

Last edited by a moderator:
An employee at he San Diego zoo got bit by an African bush vapor today. their venom can cause blood clots. I'M guessing the guy would have rather had the J&J vaccine. You know, if given the choice.

Reactions: NBK
Gents, Ol Whoopie said you ain't a man if you don't get vaccinated.... LOL.... I guess I better go get neutered.....

Attachments

• Whoopi-Goldberg-of-The-View-1.jpg
    Whoopi-Goldberg-of-The-View-1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 10
Hahhahaha Jesus....
My friends who believe many, many people a day die from the vaccine also have a cardiologist who has told them high cholesterol is not a health issue, just something made up by the pharmaceutical companies to up their profits. I asked them what about the other millions of Dr. that disagree with your wackadoodle.

Pharmaceutical companies are running this country right next to the Dumbocrats. Just watch TV commercials. Since when do you go to your doctor and tell him that you should be taking pill "X" for your symptoms. That's what the commercials tell you to do is tell your doctor... That's why doctors are suppose to get educated. This country has fallen and I am afraid it will never return to it's GLORY....

And ( Event 201 ) was just a coincidence right? Yea I guess if you base your knowledge off MSM , Facebook , Twitter And Google and all that stuff the left is censoring. Wake up people wake up. Or wait you haven't even heard of it probably that makes sence. Cary on.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu