Moderna vaccine:(

More people have died from taking this one vaccine within the past 3 months, than people who died from taking a vaccine within the last 10 years combined.
Let that sink in...
Can you share your source for this information? Even FOX News isn't reporting it this way, from what I've seen...

I just did a check because honestly I didn't know how many people have died after getting vaccine. the article I read stated, some 8000 people a day die in the USA so, it's inevitable some people who have recently received the vaccine will die but, they said not one of them that has died can be traced directly to the vaccine. Don't shoot the messenger, just reporting what I read. I personally believe yes, there may be cases of deaths related to the vaccine just like all vaccines but, the good outways the bad. remember just reporting what I read. I have friends that believe thousands of people die daily because of the vaccine, I can't even reason with them. They believe that narrative that fits their belief.

Use duckduckgo as your search engine if you want to do research remember Google is in with the left. Just saying take it with a grain of salt if you want.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

One every I hear something that may be questionable, I check several sources just to see what they are reporting. I find it amazing the different way different news orgs. report on a certain story. You read one then another and you would swear they are not even talking about the same topic. I check Yahoo, Fox, Newsmax, and AOL amount others. I NEVER rely one now source as gospel.

So sad for those have passed away from this virus. May they rest in peace.
But I believe the numbers are not been reported correctly as well as how many have had bad side effects from the vaccines. Mis information from all levels.

It didnt come from a source, came from personal research. Do it yourself.
Sounds credible. I have done personal outreach and don't personally know anybody that has died from any vaccine. So, in your "personal outreach", have you personally encountered more deaths due to this vaccine than previous. Just trying to weigh the credibility of your original statement.

Yea six cases out of 12 million.
true but why did they suspend administrating did that not seem weird, and yes 6 cases is to many when it affects you personally like it did to my wife an then me. every one makes a big fuss about six gun murders (the left) out of 12 million people, but o this ok. sorry I thought it was important. forgive me for posting it.

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu