Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

so here is your update.....

so the legislature told the courts not to stop their fucked up law because they just passed a fix for that law to try and make it pass any challenges. The judge agreed, CRPA filed to force a hearing on the original ab2571 that has yet to happen.

the fixed law is currently sitting on Newsoms desk waiting for him to sign it. that will let us post kids and guns again.... kinda, its still a mess but less of one with the fix if he signs it more or less keep a eye on the link
enrolled means its on his desk

i am just happy i can hunt in Mexico and promote hunting with youth down there. Its great to have a place with real freedoms so close to California

"i am just happy i can hunt in Mexico and promote hunting with youth down there. Its great to have a place with real freedoms so close to California"

Yep...Per the Mexican constitution you're allowed to own 9 guns in Mexico...Only one problem...There is only ONE gun store in ALL of Mexico (ran by the Mexican Army)...Good luck with that freedom... ;)

Let me guess...another mile in the endless road of "common sense gun control." Problem with CA is that there are no republicans in office (or very few) to provide check vs. balances. We have become like Hawaii...one radical democrat running against another radical democrat for the same office. Yay!

That SOB Newscum isn't going to sign this, is he? Well, if I'm reading my info correctly, it will become law in 9 more days if he doesn't veto it.

Yeah the 30th if he ignores it, almost there..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu