R.I.P LLOYD...

Aw f*ck man! My heart goes out to ya man. Just keep reminding yourself of how you gave him a great home. Ugh, my girls are 13 and 14 so I've been trying to mentally remind myself to be "ready" for that in the next year or so too. Ugh.

Reactions: HATCHET1
RIP Lloyd. From what I've seen here he was loved and had a great life. Peace be with you.

Dang Matt,

Lloyd was a internet favorite & celebrity from way back...Loved the big guy and still have a glossy of him...RIP...:heart:

Moose is in for a great life and I know you and the family will give him the same treatment Lloyd got.... :blush:

Oh wow... Just saw this. Really sorry to hear it. Condolences to you and your family. Certainly a loss for our community here. Lots of laughs with Lloyd over the years!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu