Small Observations

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
So I have to ask for a straw and even then they may not be available , certain businesses can be fined for handing out a "plastic" straw without a request , meanwhile plastic gloves are migrating down the storm drain on thier way to the great pacific ocean.

Life becomes stranger by the day.

And... in an effort to "reduce plastic"... you're now made to pay...$.10 for a bag that's much thicker (aka will last and float around in the ocean far longer) than the ones the stores themselves used to have to give you and simply recoup in the price of their products. Those prices which... oddly.... didn't go down when that cost shifted over to us. Hmmmm.

amen ,paper product environmental friendly, oddly enough thousands of needles and products considered use by medical industry float to shore..
how many years did we fish mission and San Diego bay, that now have warning signs with contaminated fish.

So the fine for going out of doors , even in your own car could be $1000.00 or 90 days in custody. I could recieve $1,200.00 for the COVID 19 stimulus , do you think I'll recieve my stimulus in time to pay my face covering fine?

What?? Are you serious? There's a fine for going outdoors now? Which county? Links please.

ha ha ha I wouldn't hold my breath, when we get it, I will believe it. stimulus check that is, fine $1000 really, more ways to suck our blood and drain it.
and what's the problem in heading out in a boat offshore, or hiking in secluded areas. unless they are spraying the stuff (virus) every where.
just wash your hands people. if one is sick then stay home and have stuff delivered. get quarantine. Us conspiracy folks having being saying stuff like this
and were consider crazy nuts by the establishment. well now what, I don't trust any thing the establishment says, now the tide has turned, disprove the what
the conspiracy nut jobs are talking about..

Reactions: Littlmama
Let me clearify , go out of doors without a face covering , Riverside and San Bernardino counties , effective yesterday.

Reactions: TheGDog
Mama brought up the point that was made on some broadcast she'd seen. Where they were talking about, if you go to these remote places and emergency happens, you'd be pulling away needed medical staff that should be addressing the problem which is perceived to be greater.

I'm just trying to find out for sure if I'm gonna get hassled, because I wanted to take advantage of Spring Break and take the boy with me to that Desert Hills place I go and get him used to the hiking involved, and carrying a rifle over his shoulder and all that. The place I have in mind I know no one would be fussing or even know I'm there once I'm in there. It's the journey getting there and leaving there that concerns me.

For example, Mama explained to me that for sure in Riverside County you *have* to wear a face mask when out in public. OC is *recommended* only, so far. She wasn't sure about SD and LA counties.

If I understand it correctly, in LA county, while they recommend wearing a mask when you go, it is not as of yet mandatory, but starting Friday night, a businesses may refuse to let you enter without one.

I was refused entrance into a small gas station market in Warner Springs without a mask...And only one person at a time in store.

Paddle boarder in the OCEAN was given a citation in San Diego...Folks watching the sunset in San Diego were given citations...2 hunters in Julian while getting gas were "confronted" for being up there hunting...They left, but not before they were told their vehicle, guns, and gear could all be confiscated...Apparently, they were told hunting isn't essential...Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Sure does seem to be in conflict with what Gruesome Newsom told us all. Well.. I have to imagine their crack team of PsyOps consultants were the ones that came up with the deceptive verbiage of "Safer at Home" so as not to stir the ire of the citizenry by calling it a "Stay at Home" order. Agreed?

2 hunters in Julian while getting gas were "confronted" for being up there hunting...They left, but not before they were told their vehicle, guns, and gear could all be confiscated...Apparently, they were told, hunting isn't essential...Hmmmmm
Sounds like the makings of a ripe and glorious MOLON LABE moment to be had right there.

Also... running with the assumption that we're all wanting to be good little piggies. Does anybody ever remember them telling us what we *can't* do? You can't go busting innocent folks for doing something that is normal for them to do unless YOU have gone out of your way to inform/alert them to such a change. I mean... I'm pretty sure it's in the Bill of Rights to be able to freely travel within the states.

Let's see here...

"The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment."
[Kent v. Dulles, 357 U.S. 116, 125 (1958)]
https://famguardian.org/Subjects/Freedom/Rights/Travel/RightToTravel.htm

also sure seems to conflict with this one....

AMENDMENT XIV
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I was refused entrance into a small gas station market in Warner Springs without a mask...And only one person at a time in store.

Paddle boarder in the OCEAN was given a citation in San Diego...Folks watching the sunset in San Diego were given citations...2 hunters in Julian while getting gas were "confronted" for being up there hunting...They left, but not before they were told their vehicle, guns, and gear could all be confiscated...Apparently, they were told, hunting isn't essential...Hmmmmm
Crazy.. a friend of a friend got a ticket last weekend for surfing. $1000 fine!

• Angry
Reactions: TheGDog
What angers me most bout the Paddleboard incident, and your friend surfing experiencing this... is that I can't really think of a safer place to be at if you wanted to void a virus, right? Away from others.... in a highly saline environment. It's like Really? That's a problem for you guys?

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu