Small Observations

And, if in 1918 they had the information 50-75 MILLION PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED.
Maybe , maybe not for one I don't believe that that generation could've been convinced to believe that house arrest would be in their best interest.

"Follow the Money!" They're taking the action because they need to take the action. IF they don't...more people would die, and you know damn well they'd put all the blame directly on Trump's shoulders. Secondly, I've got to wonder if the Insurance industry also didn't meet with Trump and go "Hey...dude...we really need you to do some things to slow down deaths. There's no way we'd be able to honor ALL of our life policies if all these folks kick the bucket at once. The investors are getting upset!"

Don't believe the numbers , there are so many misdiagnosed cases , some accidental some not accidental. At the end of the day it just does not make sense. Right now the Mercy is sitting in the harbor empty, it is because we've been good boys and girls or ???

Ask yourself , when did the virus hit our shores ? how is today different than 30 days ago , 60 days ago, information provided , that's what's different.
I can see you’re on the conspiracy bullet train going full speed ahead. The people that are dying have a clear clinical picture, it’s really not a mystery what they’re dying of. Some of the people that aren’t dying do not have as clear of a clinical picture. As far as total cases go, it’s way higher than what is actually being reported, due to the lack of testing. What’s different today from 60 days ago is about 17,000 Americans and the majority of 100,000 people globally are dead.

How am I twisting numbers? Also, there’s no “numerical equation” happening. It’s just a straight comparison of deaths and cases by state.
not you , those who put out these statistic, even scientific data can be manipulated to make it look worst or better.
the numbers could be false data. by the original author.

Reactions: HATCHET1
they are using fear, fear alone to manipulate us, by the end of this pandemic most of what we have left of rights will be eliminated.
there is no conspiracy here, it is their goal. eliminate the USA republic , and eliminate the US constitution.
fear will be our worst enemy. we should fight like hell in courts right now to stop this madness.
we all will die eventually. how we live and how we let it be for our Children, grand children and on.
will it become an other china?
I bet all the pro-democratic protesters in china have been incarcerated or killed. because they answer to no one , except for the creator.
and they used this pandemic as an excuse.

I am not a conspiracy addict , what I am is an American , and I cringe at the new laws that await us after this " Pandemic" .

Let's say we look at just the 2020 flu season , COVID taken out of the equation of course. What we see is a very low flu season , what do we/they contribute this too ? Maybe social distancing , maybe masks , at any rate going forward we see a law that effective at the beginning of every flu season social distancing and face masks come back into play . This may have been called crazy just 60 days ago but nothing is crazy now.

I can see you’re on the conspiracy bullet train going full speed ahead. The people that are dying have a clear clinical picture, it’s really not a mystery what they’re dying of. Some of the people that aren’t dying do not have as clear of a clinical picture. As far as total cases go, it’s way higher than what is actually being reported, due to the lack of testing. What’s different today from 60 days ago is about 17,000 Americans and the majority of 100,000 people globally are dead.

You wrote follow the money , well follow the money , more COVID 19 cases equate to more federal dollars for the effected area ( state).

I'm surprised some of you aren't here trying to convince us that we are enslaved in the matrix with some of the nonsense ideas I see. Most of these dumb claims can be discounted with simple math so people then have to claim that the numbers are fake! And save the hysterics for the stuff that are truly being taken away like being able to get ammo or the fishing season. There is no mask police.

Why would you say there's no mask police? It's official now in LA county. You can't enter a business without a mask on.

Reactions: A Team
And Steve, regarding what I postulated re: "follow the money".

What's soo far fetch about that?

Betchu darn well lobbyists re: insurance industry had a hand in bringing us the idiocy that was ObamaCare. Come on man... think about it! They argue back and forth behind closed doors. He wants "everybody" covered. There' like naw bump that, not enough people who can afford it are paying enough for it to cover everbody, Obama comes back with like a "Hold My Beer" moment/idea and says "I know! I'll *force* EVERYONE to have to get insurance!" Insurance lobby is like "Wait, Go on..." Ya feel me?

He gets what he wants, to *appear* like some good guy that got everybody insurance. They get what they want, namely more income streams. Meanwhile, they then start upping rates and copays and getting more stringent on yearly deductible amounts which must first be reached. It's too perfect for them, the insurance industry that is.

Then we look at this here. The pandemic. Long story shorter this is a thing that's going to FORCE them to have to kick-down some money. And let me tell you, insurance companies DO NOT like paying out money. Paying out money IS NOT what keeps them in business. As an example of what I'm saying... in homeowners insurance... They routinely offer payouts that are less than the actual amount homeowners will need from the damages they experience for their claim. But.. if you want what you feel is the fair and right amount.. you have to take them to court over it. And here's the thing. They have a whole team of Attorneys on Retainer and they can file motions and what not to delay the proceedings further and further... meanwhile.... here's the rub... if you lose.. your side is responsible for the other sides attorney's fees. They know this. So... with their infinite deep pockets... they delay the sh*t out of it... so that if you have any doubts about winning your case at all.... they can them come back a 2nd time... with a slightly higher... yet still lowball offer. And by then... that risk free amount of money starts looking really good because you're starting to sweat what will happen if your side loses.

I got to hear all about this firsthand from the former president of the company, regarding his claim on his home. Earthquakes in Tarzana...he didn't know it, but the water line under his home had cracked...so it dumped gallons and gallons of water into the soil... causing his foundation to settle...causing black-mold to come in (his wife very allergic) Bees attracted by the moisture nested in his fireplace, etc etc. He had tons of times he had to take off from work to go to the court dates. The only reason in Hell he could afford to do battle over it was because he was the business owner, thus could afford the ability to be away from his business entity like that.

You? Me? the guy nextdoor? Forget it. There's no way we'd be able to put up that kinda fight. And they know this. And in that way... they save themselves sh*t-tons of money every year.

So... in that same spirit? I can tooootally see them saying to Trump, "Hey Donnie, ya gotta help as out here buddy." When they were faced with impending flood of cash LEAVING their hands if they then had to deal with everyone altogether at the sametime making Health Insurance AND life insurance claims right-and-left.

DJT flexing his executive clout and making Stay at Home happen is a total two-fer. He gets to come off looking like this caring guy and decisive leader, the insurance big-wigs get some cash outflow relief. So, for them anyway, a win-win.

Sorry Cazador, "READ MAKE HEAD HURT?" I know, I know. Shhhh.. there-there, there-there. (hehe)

As far as hunting and touristing the back country of SD county and showing up at local business sites please stay away we don't want you here right now. The Julian chamber of commerce of which I am member is asking that you not come up. Please stay at home all of us put each other at risk when we interact and could further the quarantine and it keeps all the business owners further away from getting back to work. I can tell you from personally knowing several LEO officers that are not being shy about confrontation and tickets.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu