Small Observations

I've ben reading a few stories about guys going around pretending to be LEO's hassling people who are out and about.Telling them they need to return home ASAP. People nee to get a life. Heard of reports in El Centro. Larry U out hard timing the good folks. :clap:

HaHA!! That's a good one.

Naw. But trip off this, the odd thing about you saying that, is that many times throughout my life people have asked me if I'm a Cop or Military. It's weird. I can only presume it was because I was training real hard back then all through out up until like mid-40's when things starting tearing on me left-and-right from pushing it too much.

how about the ignorant pieces of you know what taking off there latex gloves and leaving them in the parking lots at your grocery stores... Just goes to show you the dumb asses that is breathing

• Angry
Reactions: TheGDog
I watched a guy riding his bicycle down the street , he pulled down his mask so that he could smoke his cigerette , gotta love it !

CDFW has a meeting tomorrow to cancel fishing seasons, hunting probably next.

Guess the meeting had to be rescheduled..technical difficulties. Too many people calling in.

Saw this on the news and grabbed the following from the county website.

Going outdoors
You may go outside for exercise if you can keep six feet away from people who are not members of your household. Avoid groups and crowded outdoor spaces and hiking trails. Many parks, trails and beaches have been closed. All parking lots for public parks and beaches are closed. You should go to a park within walking distance of your home.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...y_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV/health-order.html

So is turkey season over unless you can walk to the back forty and hunt?

Saw this on the news and grabbed the following from the county website.

Going outdoors
You may go outside for exercise if you can keep six feet away from people who are not members of your household. Avoid groups and crowded outdoor spaces and hiking trails. Many parks, trails and beaches have been closed. All parking lots for public parks and beaches are closed. You should go to a park within walking distance of your home.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...y_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV/health-order.html

So is turkey season over unless you can walk to the back forty and hunt?
dam,that sucks:mad:

Reactions: msailor
I'm tiring of the hype! Scare tactics whatever you want to call it.

This week was touted as this generations "Pearl Harbor " if I were a WWii veteran I'd be insulted , not only do the numbers not add up , US casulties at Pearl Harbor 2300 , this weeks CA deaths top 500 , I just don't see it as apples to apples.

Reactions: msailor
I'm tiring of the hype! Scare tactics whatever you want to call it.

This week was touted as this generations "Pearl Harbor " if I were a WWii veteran I'd be insulted , not only do the numbers not add up , US casulties at Pearl Harbor 2300 , this weeks CA deaths top 500 , I just don't see it as apples to apples.

Just under 2,000 people have been dying every day here in the US This week. Comparing US casualties in Pearl Harbor to only CA deaths in this nation wide crisis is not apples to apples. By the end of this week alone we will easily see 10,000 of our countrymen dead.

Like it or not people, the restrictions in place in CA are saving a lot of lives. As the most populous state in the country with 40 million+ people we have huge potential for this thing to blow up here. San Francisco has the potential to be another New York, but so far it’s not, not even close.

Here is yesterday’s data by state, sorted in cases per million. We are waaaay down the list.

24937815-86B9-4641-9F5B-8D4F4B00574C.png

Yesterday’s data, sorted in deaths per million people. Again CA is way down the list.

E26D0C84-C355-44DB-81B6-945C71A6CE25.png
With three major metropolitan areas in CA we have potential for big death numbers here. Let’s stay away from the top of the list.

Guess the meeting had to be rescheduled..technical difficulties. Too many people calling in.
So did a little research on this , The Mono and Inyo County Supervisors along with local law enforcment are asking the DFW to postpone the 2020 fishing season. I'm not sure how local business feel I'm sure they'll be hit pretty hard financially but at this point who has not been effected. However I would bet that if you were to go against the grain and make the trip you would not experience the same warm welcome as in the past

Just under 2,000 people have been dying every day here in the US This week. Comparing US casualties in Pearl Harbor to only CA deaths in this nation wide crisis is not apples to apples. By the end of this week alone we will easily see 10,000 of our countrymen dead.

Like it or not people, the restrictions in place in CA are saving a lot of lives. As the most populous state in the country with 40 million+ people we have huge potential for this thing to blow up here. San Francisco has the potential to be another New York, but so far it’s not, not even close.

Here is yesterday’s data by state, sorted in cases per million. We are waaaay down the list.

View attachment 43615

Yesterday’s data, sorted in deaths per million people. Again CA is way down the list.

View attachment 43616
With three major metropolitan areas in CA we have potential for big death numbers here. Let’s stay away from the top of the list.
Pie in the sky numbers , just like any numeric equation you can twist them to your own satisfaction . Not to worry at the end of it all some politician will be able to spout out skewed data in regards to saving hundreds and thousands of lives.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Pie in the sky numbers , just like any numeric equation you can twist them to your own satisfaction . Not to worry at the end of it all some politician will be able to spout out skewed data in regards to saving hundreds and thousands of lives.
How am I twisting numbers? Also, there’s no “numerical equation” happening. It’s just a straight comparison of deaths and cases by state.

After this is all over. Then we need to keep the social distancing in place. Stay as far away from "Demoncrats" as possible. They carry a virus that cannot be cured. LMAO

Reactions: MAG 1 and A Team
How am I twisting numbers? Also, there’s no “numerical equation” happening. It’s just a straight comparison of deaths and cases by state.

Don't believe the numbers , there are so many misdiagnosed cases , some accidental some not accidental. At the end of the day it just does not make sense. Right now the Mercy is sitting in the harbor empty, it is because we've been good boys and girls or ???

Ask yourself , when did the virus hit our shores ? how is today different than 30 days ago , 60 days ago, information provided , that's what's different.

Don't believe the numbers , there are so many misdiagnosed cases , some accidental some not accidental. At the end of the day it just does not make sense. Right now the Mercy is sitting in the harbor empty, it is because we've been good boys and girls or ???

Ask yourself , when did the virus hit our shores ? how is today different than 30 days ago , 60 days ago, information provided , that's what's different.
And, if in 1918 they had the information 50-75 MILLION PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu