Small Observations

Per the Sandiego.gov website
"The order requires Californians to stay at home with certain exceptions, including caregiving, getting necessary health care, purchasing groceries and working to support an essential industry. San Diegans are still able to participate in outdoor activities such as walking, jogging and biking, as well as volunteering, as long as they follow the social distancing requirement of at least six feet."
From the state website Covid19.ca.gov
Californians can walk, run, hike and bike in their local neighborhoods as long as they continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet. This means avoiding crowded trails & parking lots.

Don't think those citations would hold water.

So , the state ( county ) releases 3K + " non-violent" offenders , certain states have relaxed their laws as to what they will actually prosecute , on the other hand law enforcment surronded the paddle boarder like he was El Chapo smuggling in 20 Keys of dope.

At some point we have to make sense of the situation

Reactions: ilovesprig
Since I was contemplating taking my boy out to a remote place this weekend, I just went back and re-read this :

https://covid19.ca.gov/img/N-33-20.pdf

And yeah... it sounds like because of this order, they WOULD be able to cite ya for this kinda shizzle. GRR!!

IMHO, they did not do a proper job of conveying that all other activities not expressly outlined herein, and not expressly mentioned in Newsom's address to the public about this enactment, are implicitly to be considered "not in compliance" with this order.

"What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!..."
John Belushi, Animal House
Classic! I'm gonna have to watch that again and have my boy watch it with me! I remember as a kid I LOVED the scene with the Angel and the Devil on each of his shoulders, regarding the overly drunk girl that was with him.

Reactions: SDLIVIN
On last Saturday a park ranger in pamo valley told us the the sheriff was on his way to write tickets for parking on the side of the road. We were on our way out and I did not see any cops but I called the non emergency line and they confirmed that since the county hiking trails and parking lot is closed you will get a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City / county land, that makes sense, if it is officially closed to the public.
Public land... thinking that is a whole different situation.... who has authority over that?

Reactions: msailor
62977c0efda833b47bf4b149c228ecd1.jpg

It is incredibly easy to close and area and or to pass a law , it takes an acxt of congress to re-open and or repeal said law ,

sad times my friends , sad times.

Gonna have too watch these Mofos like a Hawk right now. Betchu money somebody is gonna try to pull off something whilst we're all busied by this COVID-19 junk.

For example, what happened with that aggressive new anti-gun bill? What was that...H.B. 5717?

Cats playing with dogs...dogs playing with cats...its Anarchy!
Close! The quote is "Human Sacrifice.... Dogs and cats...living together.. Mass Hysteria!!!" - Bill Murray - GhostBusters

Last edited:
Stay at home means stay at home except for essential services, what part of this do you not understand. All of you that continue to ignore this put all of us small business people at risk of losing our livelyhood because you could extend the stay at home order and bankrupt us. Shut down and stay the f..k home.. You are not special and are contirbuting to the problem

Stay at home means stay at home except for essential services, what part of this do you not understand. All of you that continue to ignore this put all of us small business people at risk of losing our livelyhood because you could extend the stay at home order and bankrupt us. Shut down and stay the f..k home.. You are not special and are contirbuting to the problem

SC... Just for some perspective here... For me personally... today is, if I'm not mistaken day #7,032 (19yrs for those that can't do the math) of me doing this... this...what the rest of you are only Just Now barely starting to be made to do.

So... You wanna talk "essential"? Come back to me after you get to the end of 7,032 consecutive days of doing this. Then you'll understand... just how "essential" me being able to regularly GTFO of my damn house on MY weekends... actually is!

I fully hear what you've said. And I fully understand the point YOU are making. However, are you fully understanding and grasping the point I'm making?

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I've ben reading a few stories about guys going around pretending to be LEO's hassling people who are out and about.Telling them they need to return home ASAP. People nee to get a life. Heard of reports in El Centro. Larry U out hard timing the good folks. :clap:

Why you gotta be so mean? Lol.

someone with some talent needs to make up some clay figures and we can have the scho version of celebrity death match!

think of the matchup possibilities?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu