Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to adjust my email account settings, this post is going strong. Never ending conclusions, good luck to the one's that haven't gotten the shot and the one's that did. If I was a betting man I'd bet on the one that got the shot.
Thanks buddy!

there is no winners or losers here, we all lose eventually, we all die eventually, and nothing can stop that, the only difference is some of us believe in the after life,
I don't worry about it. if my time comes it comes, we never know when our time comes up. Because I am a Christian. and I will die a free man.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Okay, looked up Georgia stones. No offense ,but Old R.C. Christian and his pals sound like a bunch of wackos. A bunch of globalist, set on establishing a one world government. In 1979 they set out to replace gods words with their own. Just for the pure hell of it, I may go back and read about it even further but, old RC sounds like he and his pals are certifiable. JMHO.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I had to adjust my email account settings, this post is going strong. Never ending conclusions, good luck to the one's that haven't gotten the shot and the one's that did. If I was a betting man I'd bet on the one that got the shot.

Next time you can just select "unwatch" on the upper right hand part of the thread.

Okay, looked up Georgia stones. No offense ,but Old R.C. Christian and his pals sound like a bunch of wackos. A bunch of globalist, set on establishing a one world government. In 1979 they set out to replace gods words with their own. Just for the pure hell of it, I may go back and read about it even further but, old RC sounds like he and his pals are certifiable. JMHO.
you bet, if they want to reduce the world population, why don't they use their billions to fund going to an other planet, there is a million planets out there, instead of wiping out people.

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm alive and I'm glad y'all are still alive, vaccine or not. This forum wouldn't be the same if some of you guys who contribute a lot to this forum are no longer, and I hope it never comes to that. I just wanted to give you my 2 cents coming from a husband whose wife has watched countless people die from this in the last year, rushing in family members to make sure they say their goodbyes via FaceTime, and not in person.
And this forum is the worst place for medical advice.

Last edited:
@doccherry ,
I appreciate your level headedness and seeking for legit info. Do you know if there is a statics for death % of vaccinated vs unvaccinated, % hospitalized for both as well? I would love to see the data. Specifically I would like to see #'s for the month of July since that is when delta starting rearing its ugly head.

**EDIT** I found the local San Diego info, now still looking for more US broad information for the last month.

All of that data is available, most notably from Johns Hopkins University, in no way connected to the Federal Gov. Unfortunately, people who have made their minds up on the vaccine will have no interest in this data or in any other data generated by other legitimate, non-governmental sources.

Reactions: longbeard55
They may not be connected to the Federal Govt. But there is some political influence where JHU is concerned. Micheal Bloomberg has donated 3.3 billion to the U. I'm not saying what that may mean, just saying.

All of that data is available, most notably from Johns Hopkins University, in no way connected to the Federal Gov. Unfortunately, people who have made their minds up on the vaccine will have no interest in this data or in any other data generated by other legitimate, non-governmental sources.
Doc most are not anti vaccine, what we want is safe vaccines, unfortunately data can be manipulated, and censored, it can be made to look good and it can be made to look bad. it is hard to decipher any more what is the truth. and that is the just of it. we are getting tired of being lied to. and our constitutional rights trampled on.

They may not be connected to the Federal Govt. But there is some political influence where JHU is concerned. Micheal Bloomberg has donated 3.3 billion to the U. I'm not saying what that may mean, just saying.
Every public educational facility in the US---from kindergarten thru post-graduate school---gets funding from the Feds, both for teaching and for research. Every university also gets grants from private organizations and people like Bloomberg and Gates. To say that a university's data are suspect [I know you aren't saying that but some are] simply because a donor or donors are of one political affiliation or another, opens a can of worms. Where do wildlife management studies come from? Almost all from universities, much funding by private donors, working with state and fed wildlife agencies. Where did all the research that has enabled heart transplants, cancer treatment, dramatically improved MPG in vehicles---where did it come from? Universities funded in large part by private donors. Seems that a lot of people pick and choose what scientific studies to either believe or condemn, based largely upon what they already believe.

Simon and Garfunkel---"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." The Boxer

Last edited:
Here are a couple of a real simple statistics, provided by the County of San Diego only a couple days ago. New cases [positive tests] in San Diego County have spiked dramatically but here is the info re: vaccinated vs. non-vaccinated.

1. 90% of the positive tests have been with unvaccinated people
2. 98%+ of the hospitalizations have been unvaccinated people

No politics here, just hard data. Some other states are a couple weeks ahead of us but their data [each state collecting data and reporting independent of the Feds and independent of each other] closely mirror our data here.

The way it works is first you have a spike in positive cases. Two weeks later you see a spike in hospitalizations. Two weeks later you see a spike in deaths. We are at the initial spike in hospitalizations now. Sadly, we'll see a spike in deaths starting in about 2 weeks. In other counties and states in the US that had hospital spikes two weeks ago, over 99% of deaths are people who are unvaccinated.

One last thing and it is a tragedy. This Delta variant really hits kids hard, unlike the original variant. Pediatric ICU's in hot spots nationwide are filled to capacity and these are not teenagers. They are little kids under the age of 12. Almost all survive but there is increasing evidence of long-term [or permanent] brain, lung, and heart damage.

My wife and I were tested a couple of days ago. We had to say if we were vaccinated, when we were vaccinated, what vaccine we received, and some other personal data. The nurse told me [I asked] if any people complained about revealing this data and she laughed and said, "Absolutely!" Constitutional rights, right of privacy, etc. But what the the testing agencies want to know is what are the clinical data for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, which vaccine seems to work best against the Delta variant, etc., legitimate scientific data.

This whole pandemic is evolving at a rate that science can't keep up with, hence the ambiguity and reversals and conflicting points of view. Will the vaccines have a long-term negative effect? Who the hell knows. It will be a decade or more before anyone can make a statement on this. So far, there have been no significant negative effects but that is EXTREMELY short-term in the vaccine world.

Final note---based upon everything that is known today [may change tomorrow] being fully vaccinated reduces your chance of dying by about 99%.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of a real simple statistics, provided by the County of San Diego only a couple days ago. New cases [positive tests] in San Diego County have spiked dramatically but here is the info re: vaccinated vs. non-vaccinated.

1. 90% of the positive tests have been with unvaccinated people
2. 98%+ of the hospitalizations have been unvaccinated people

No politics here, just hard data. Some other states are a couple weeks ahead of us but their data [each state collecting data and reporting independent of the Feds and independent of each other] closely mirror our data here.

The way it works is first you have a spike in positive cases. Two weeks later you see a spike in hospitalizations. Two weeks later you see a spike in deaths. We are at the initial spike in hospitalizations now. Sadly, we'll see a spike in deaths starting in about 2 weeks. In other counties and states in the US that had hospital spikes two weeks ago, over 99% of deaths are people who are unvaccinated.

One last thing and it is a tragedy. This Delta variant really hits kids hard, unlike the original variant. Pediatric ICU's in hot spots nationwide are filled to capacity and these are not teenagers. They are little kids under the age of 12. Almost all survive but there is increasing evidence of long-term [or permanent] brain, lung, and heart damage.

My wife and I were tested a couple of days ago. We had to say if we were vaccinated, when we were vaccinated, what vaccine we received, and some other personal data. The nurse told me [I asked] if any people complained about revealing this data and she laughed and said, "Absolutely!" Constitutional rights, right of privacy, etc. But what the the testing agencies want to know is what are the clinical data for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, which vaccine seems to work best against the Delta variant, etc., legitimate scientific data.

This whole pandemic is evolving at a rate that science can't keep up with, hence the ambiguity and reversals and conflicting points of view. Will the vaccines have a long-term negative effect? Who the hell knows. It will be a decade or more before anyone can make a statement on this. So far, there have been no significant negative effects but that is EXTREMELY short-term in the vaccine world.

Final note---based upon everything that is known today [may change tomorrow] being fully vaccinated reduces your chance of dying by about 99%.
Truth

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
I literally don't give a shit what's in the vaccine. As part of the general public, whom most of us are not doctors or infectious disease experts, we're not experts on the subject. But their advice to keep you from becoming seriously ill, placed in the ICU, or end up dead is to get the vaccine and wear a mask in crowded areas. The doctors and nurses around the world do not want you in their ER or ICU. Their capacity is being stressed to the max, and they are mentally drained from their experience with COVID. I do know this at the very least because my wife is an ER nurse and most of our inner circle of friends are ER and ICU nurses, doctors, and surgeons right here in San Diego. Literally all of them vaccinated, and their advice is to get vaccinated. So I will continue to take their advice to keep myself and my family out of the hospital, because they REALLY don't want you there.
If the doctors and nurses of this world just gave up on us (the general public), we would literally be f*cked from this situation. Most doctors and nurses join the medical field for one good reason: to help people when they need help. It is literally one of the dirtiest jobs you can have, but they do it anyway. So when you don't take their advice, it is such a huge slap in their face, and they're left to clean up the mess.
How could their capacity be stressed to the max and they be mentally drained when deaths involving covid (which is probably inflated) only accounted for about 10% of all deaths in the last two years?

316F980C-A59C-487F-9FDC-B93B19A9661E.jpeg

Clearly your not in health care son...I applaud the folks that work the covid ward...and YES they are mentally drained... every see somebody die up close hunter? I'm not talking grandma either....as a medic for 23;years..I can assure you..it's fucking mentally draining.. your post above is ridiculous..

One very last thing [for now]. If you think I believe Pharma and the Big Government, think again. I was USMC 1968-69. Some of my college buddies went Army. Vietnam is a frigging jungle, lots of greenery that the Viet Cong [Army area of operation] and the NVA [Marine are of operation] used for cover. Monsanto developed a herbicide called Agent Orange. Said they conducted studies and it is harmless to humans. The government, under Johnson and then Nixon---both sides of the aisle---bought their story. I was never exposed but some of my Army buddies were. They'd come out of the bush soaked in Agent Orange. No big deal.

Fast forward 10 years---Some of my Army buddies started having kidney problems, peeing blood, pain, etc. Some scientists saw a link with Agent Orange. Feds said, "No way. Totally safe."

Fast forward 30 years---The Army guys who used to go "swimming" in that orange shit are developing cancer, kidney damage, lung damage, and it is clearly linked to Agent Orange. Turns out Monsanto didn't do any legitimate studies at all. The nation of Vietnam has some good scientists and they state that at a minimum, 3 million Vietnamese suffered permanent damage or died because of Agent Orange. The environmental damage was beyond belief. Imagine spraying the Cleveland National Forest with a million tons of Roundup.

If you are hesitant about the vaccine because of concerns about long-term effects, you have a point that has historical legitimacy. But this damn Delta may kill you and may harm your kids. This is much, much worse, in terms of being contagious and lethal, than the pandemic of WWl. And, it won't go away until at least 75% of everyone on the planet is either vaccinated or has had the virus. Think of that---the whole damn world needs to be immune and many, many countries have fewer than 10% immune due to vaccines or surviving the disease.

You think this is going away in the next couple of years? No way. This is the Biblical "Shitstorm."

All of you be well. And screw the high cost of beef and pork. Grab Ol' Betsy and make your own meat. And don't hoard all your ammo. I forgot my ammo when Steve took me Eurasian hunting and he generously gave me HALF of his, which severely limited his hunting, but that's Steve. Don't be selfish---hunters are an endangered species. Share.

Truth^. And thanks for your service doc...I've got one in the army as I type..so very proud.

How could their capacity be stressed to the max and they be mentally drained when deaths involving covid (which is probably inflated) only accounted for about 10% of all deaths in the last two years?

View attachment 49887
Because the overwhelming majority of deaths in the US do NOT involve trips to the ICU. ALL covid deaths do. All of them. Go talk to ANY ICU nurse or MD and then make the same statement with a straight face. I won't comment on your post other than to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu