Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost don't want to explain cause it's ridiculous, but when you get COVID and it gets to the point where you can't take care of yourself, you go to the ER, where they, the doctors and nurses, are already dealing with the million other cases that have nothing to do with COVID (broken limbs, heart failure, pneumonia, aneurysms, drug overdoses, the list goes ON). Add a pandemic to the shit show, and you can guess the rest. As the COVID patient sits in the ER, doctors and nurses have to assess how bad your case is. Every nurse that comes to your bedside is gowned up head to toe, usually wearing double masks and a face shield so they themselves don't get COVID from you or all the other patients that have COVID. If you are one of the unlucky ones and all the equipment in the ER can't save you, they ship you to the ICU. ICU stands for intensive care unit. Most cases end up on a ventilator and the patient isn't even awake. That ventilator machine is pretty much the only thing keeping you alive. As a patient, you're lying there in the ICU for I think an average of 2 weeks. During that time, you're just slowly dying, and every nurse and doctor that has helped you 24 hours a day, has to watch you die. Then they put you in a body bag, and bring the next sick patient in.
Also if you didn't know, at the beginning of this pandemic, if you were sent to the ICU with COVID, you were almost certainly a dead man. But yes still to this day, the ICU is where nearly all 600+ thousand unlucky American COVID patients took their last breath.
Maybe just a little draining mentally.
Just a little draining mentally, really, you don’t say? Its real convenient to just ignore the posts after my first question; where I say that it was poorly worded and rephrase it. What percent of hospitals would you guess got overwhelmed by covid, 75%, 50%? Or would you say most hospitals across the country got overwhelmed?

One very last thing [for now]. If you think I believe Pharma and the Big Government, think again. I was USMC 1968-69. Some of my college buddies went Army. Vietnam is a frigging jungle, lots of greenery that the Viet Cong [Army area of operation] and the NVA [Marine are of operation] used for cover. Monsanto developed a herbicide called Agent Orange. Said they conducted studies and it is harmless to humans. The government, under Johnson and then Nixon---both sides of the aisle---bought their story. I was never exposed but some of my Army buddies were. They'd come out of the bush soaked in Agent Orange. No big deal.

Fast forward 10 years---Some of my Army buddies started having kidney problems, peeing blood, pain, etc. Some scientists saw a link with Agent Orange. Feds said, "No way. Totally safe."

Fast forward 30 years---The Army guys who used to go "swimming" in that orange shit are developing cancer, kidney damage, lung damage, and it is clearly linked to Agent Orange. Turns out Monsanto didn't do any legitimate studies at all. The nation of Vietnam has some good scientists and they state that at a minimum, 3 million Vietnamese suffered permanent damage or died because of Agent Orange. The environmental damage was beyond belief. Imagine spraying the Cleveland National Forest with a million tons of Roundup.

If you are hesitant about the vaccine because of concerns about long-term effects, you have a point that has historical legitimacy. But this damn Delta may kill you and may harm your kids. This is much, much worse, in terms of being contagious and lethal, than the pandemic of WWl. And, it won't go away until at least 75% of everyone on the planet is either vaccinated or has had the virus. Think of that---the whole damn world needs to be immune and many, many countries have fewer than 10% immune due to vaccines or surviving the disease.

You think this is going away in the next couple of years? No way. This is the Biblical "Shitstorm."

All of you be well. And screw the high cost of beef and pork. Grab Ol' Betsy and make your own meat. And don't hoard all your ammo. I forgot my ammo when Steve took me Eurasian hunting and he generously gave me HALF of his, which severely limited his hunting, but that's Steve. Don't be selfish---hunters are an endangered species. Share.
the same mfg of agent orange makes round up weed killer, they are now and have been sued for causing cancer,

That is much better worded. Thank you. The reality is that ICU's might be 50% full ordinarily with enough staff to handle easily. But with COVID, the ICU's were overflowing and patients were being treated in the halls, the ER's---everywhere. The patient load quadrupled for the staff, sort of like a MASH unit after a battle, but it went on for over a year and now it is exploding again.

If you know an ICU nurse or MD, give 'em a hug and maybe a bottle of good wine [or some Southern fried frog legs]. They are toasted.
The ER are and always have been overloaded even before Covid started. the government was paying the hospital for saying every patient was dyeing from covid.

The ER are and always have been overloaded even before Covid started. the government was paying the hospital for saying every patient was dyeing from covid.
That a fact. Even Dr. Brix said, if you have covid but die from something else, like a heart attack, we list it as a covid death. I do doubt those who say, I heard some had covid and was killed by gun fire and it was listed as a covid death. Yup, I call BS on that.

Fact seen a heart attack death listed as covid with no positive test, and a car crash driver death listed as covid death with no positive tests.
just saying

Reactions: Hunter527
With All the false reporting the true number of covid deaths will never be know. Flu deaths are way down this year, how many of those were listed as covid deaths? Is telling the truth a thing of the past. When there is $$$$$ to be made, the truth be damned.

Reactions: MJB and Hunter527
Over on rokslide there was a covid memes post going on and on. Literally hundreds of memes until one of the moderators locked it. guys even tried to sneak some in on other topics but they got taken down. Stick in the muds.

Last edited:
Just a little draining mentally, really, you don’t say? Its real convenient to just ignore the posts after my first question; where I say that it was poorly worded and rephrase it. What percent of hospitals would you guess got overwhelmed by covid, 75%, 50%? Or would you say most hospitals across the country got overwhelmed?
Sorry, didn’t mean to ignore. This thread is just crazy AF, with so many posts. I’m sure from small town Mississippi hospitals to downtown NY. Everyone has probably felt it. I’ve stayed in contact with medical personnel in south MS, all the way to Florida. Even know someone who joined the battle early to help with the ICU’s in NYC. This virus is really no joke. My good friend’s 1 year old boy got the delta variant a couple weeks ago here in San Diego. He got sick, but luckily not hospital sick thank God. No parent wants to go through that shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter527
I am sorry as well, but every time I visited a friend or family in hospital it was packed with thousands of patients, that were ill. and that was before covid. why is there so many people that are ill.

There has been a lot said on this subject, some good, some not so much, some speculation, some just pure BS, some just poor information that came from a friend who knows a friend who said, well you know how the it goes. We all know this china virus is nothing to take lightly, as some on the forum have found out first hand. I just wish we could trust the information we get from the so called experts but the problem is, they all have their own agenda and they spin the facts to fit their agenda. That my friends is the sad truth. Check all the information you read or hear then check it again and again. When I read an article about a subject on one news feed, I will look for the same story on other feeds and compare them. It is amazing how differently peoples take on a particular subject is. I read and compare like stories, if I can find them on, Fox News, AOL news, yahoo news and news max. Same subject and you would never know it by reading different feeds. Always check your source.

There has been a lot said on this subject, some good, some not so much, some speculation, some just pure BS, some just poor information that came from a friend who knows a friend who said, well you know how the it goes. We all know this china virus is nothing to take lightly, as some on the forum have found out first hand. I just wish we could trust the information we get from the so called experts but the problem is, they all have their own agenda and they spin the facts to fit their agenda. That my friends is the sad truth. Check all the information you read or hear then check it again and again. When I read an article about a subject on one news feed, I will look for the same story on other feeds and compare them. It is amazing how differently peoples take on a particular subject is. I read and compare like stories, if I can find them on, Fox News, AOL news, yahoo news and news max. Same subject and you would never know it by reading different feeds. Always check your source.
Stop trying to spread logic, I just want to go back and forth with nonsense for weeks and weeks. Harold and Kumar go to San J needs to be beat!

My dad has to travel for work almost every week. All the way through the airport everyone wore masks, then they sit down in their plane, everyone gets snacks, everyone takes off their mask to eat! Thats sound science!

Reactions: MJB
I'm sorry, It wasn't my intention to disrupt such a fun topic by injecting logic. Please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu