Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
What advice would you give to someone who is interested in getting into hunting and are you willing to be a mentor?

Wow. This site has really gone down the SHITTER. To many wanna be doctors and science people on here. It doesn't take a PHD to learn that everyone's immune system is different. Shot vs No Shot... Really??? Either live life or let life live you.....
I am a certified ruddyologist, I got my masters at San Jacinto and I studied abroad at Mendota for a semester.

For those of you who have Never experienced one of Garys, post. go over to rokslide. He posted a classic Larry response to helping new hunters.

Pretty sure I got the super duper extra double Delta plus variant...day 14 fellas...by this time next week I'll be packing for the opener...we've got some heartbeats to stop...id hate to be a buck at Granny's next Saturday morning...

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Pretty sure I got the super duper extra double Delta plus variant...day 14 fellas...by this time next week I'll be packing for the opener...we've got some heartbeats to stop...id hate to be a buck at Granny's next Saturday morning...
Buck a buck.

I really don't plan on the leaving the truck..the damage has been done..gonna be doing some baby stepping getting the lungs back..the Rona is real..

You are in luck. This is my last post and some of you will celebrate that. Too many PhD's, too many scientists---you've read it on this thread. But here is the latest, no BS. The Delta variant is much, much worse than anyone in the medical profession expected it would be. The number of cases in the US has increased by about 1000% in the past few weeks [and will be about 150,000 today], hospitalizations have increased by about 500% in the past few weeks, and deaths, which went down to about 50 or less per day, appear to be going up to around 700 today with dramatic increases predicted for the next few weeks. The number of cases involving children will be about 100,000 for the past week. Almost every school in the US that opened with no mask mandates has had so many positive cases that they are reevaluating their protocol. Some of you have "buddies" [never named, never defined by specific location] who work in the medical profession and you have stated that they say there is no big deal. BS. Find one single ICU worker anywhere, and mention, if not their names, the hospital where they work and I promise you the ICU is experiencing an explosion of Covid. As of today, 90% of positive cases are unvaccinated and 99.2% of hospital deaths are unvaccinated. Sadly, the kids are getting clobbered. The vaccination is not approved for them so they are the targets for this virus.

Believe what you want. You may think that I'm one of those draft-dodging, National Anthem kneeling "liberals." BS on that. I was a USMC infantry platoon commander when many of you were shitting your diapers. I hunt a lot, I can't stand the lack of respect for our flag, I think there should be a national draft of some sort so young people are required to put in a small part of what those before them put in [like died in combat], but my academic background will not allow me to sit in silence. Talk to ANY board certified MD or ANY PhD specializing in infectious disease and ALL of them will tell you that the Delta variant is the meanest SOB this nation has EVER faced, and a lot of you just laugh it off. And, the Lambda variant is on the way. Is it all a giant conspiracy with all medical doctors, all medical researchers, and all medical professionals in the USA meeting in secrecy and spreading a lie? Give me an F-ing break!!

I have asked Steve to remove me from this forum. I can stand a lot of BS, but this is too much.

Semper Fi, and good hunting to all.

Adios.

Last edited:
Thanks for your service doc..much appreciated! It's a soft world these days no doubt. Semper Fi!!

Reactions: MJB
?????

Doc, nobody knows what's going on we all see things in our day-to-day lives that make us question what's going on we all do our own research and we come up with our own conclusions I welcome your view along with anybody else's view.
It makes no sense for you to voice your opinion and then run away how does that work?

Doc ..pretty sure the na sayers don't matter...they typically have away of weeding themselves out...like Larry. Natural selection if you will...being a delta patient....once again..I will say..the shit is no joke. Some folks may have to actually experience it to really take it seriously...if they lucky to come out the other side..

Doccherry, firstly thank you for your service to this great country and May God bless you all of your days ! Secondly, I hope you rethink your leaving this forum. Like I stated before I don't dislike you or think your nuts cuz we may not agree on everything regarding the virus , vaccine etc.. but we agree on enough things ! Don't bail out, stay and voice your opinion ! Thats what makes this country great ! Being able to freely discuss our beliefs on any subject with respect !
On a side note ! Word is Friday the Secretary of Defense is to mandate the vaccine for all active duty military personnel. I have been fearful for some time this was coming.
As a military Dad I am worried about those men and women who will refuse to take the vaccine !
Believe me there are going to be a great number. If they refuse they will most likely be forced out of service, possibly court martialed for dereliction of duty. Many have spent years working towards retirement, and the rug will be pulled right out from underneath them without regard to time of service. This will destroy lives and families ! Think about it ! If you were to lose your livelihood, your pension, and everything you have worked for. How pissed would you be !
This could get real ugly, real fast !!

Reactions: garlicsalt
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu