Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your daily information on mask etiquette, over on TOF were is a post coving the subject..

For your daily information on mask etiquette, over on TOF were is a post coving the subject..
That weirdo joined just so he could post that copy and pasted garbage. Whoever it is probably works for the state of California or some lefty organization. They think we’re so stupid that we’ll think its another hunter posting and not notice that they joined 7 minutes before posting it.

Also anyone ever blown mud from a hot load of your favorite pre work out at 5 am at your gym prior to work ???

Pretty sure this shitter is helping my immune system greatly…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BangBangBrandon
Strange I mentiond mention booster recently. Moderna CEO is saying first boosters could be available by Sept. They will be given to the first group who got the vaccine in Feb and March, with the elderly having priority.

How are your symptoms ?
Improving... the issues now are dealing with the after effects...whole body was ravaged..so the rebuilding process is gonna be a few more weeks id imagine...but I'm definitely on the green side of the pasture now...I might even get to drive next weekend...for awhile I thought the boys were gonna have to roll in the back of the truck like a hog...

It is a shame that @doccherry left
Also anyone ever blown mud from a hot load of your favorite pre work out at 5 am at your gym prior to work ???

Pretty sure this shitter is helping my immune system greatly…..
Pretty sure I’ve scorched porcelain at all hours of the day, but never at a gym. I just bench press bags of coot decoys in my garage.

Got Dam! 18 pages! Way to go Stik! Gold medalist in my book for sure. I will say I’ve read some of the Dumbest conspiracy theories right here on this thread LOL you can definitely tell who was raised by Youtube!

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Got Dam! 18 pages! Way to go Stik! Gold medalist in my book for sure. I will say I’ve read some of the Dumbest conspiracy theories right here on this thread LOL you can definitely tell who was raised by Youtube!
so cali ridge runner was there voter fraud last election, do we have a false president in office, are democrat's getting a way with treason, and not being arrested, does the Georgia stones really exist.
is George Soros and others trying over throw the constitution. so tell me why all dumb conspiracy theories bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu