Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze, I go scouting for 3 days and I come home to 20 pages of Rona highlights...On page 9, I posted pictures of sweet forky's so my buddy Matt (Hatchet) would feel better...Now, we have a good guy like Doc cherry leaving.

The covid, the government, losing freedoms, forced to do things, the cost of living, has put many of us on edge...This forum and others give us a place to say what we feel, believe, and give an opinion.

Please, observe what you like, discard what you don't like, and let's just move on...God Bless America!

ps...Now, back to Sierra forky's..... :joy:

.IMG_3812.JPG

This pic made my day stevo!! I truly wanna thank you! Always count on you for epic money shots!!

Geeze, I go scouting for 3 days and I come home to 20 pages of Rona highlights...On page 9, I posted pictures of sweet forky's so my buddy Matt (Hatchet) would feel better...Now, we have a good guy like Doc cherry leaving.

The covid, the government, losing freedoms, forced to do things, the cost of living, has put many of us on edge...This forum and others give us a place to say what we feel, believe, and give an opinion.

Please, observe what you like, discard what you don't like, and let's just move on...God Bless America!

.View attachment 49908
I shot his twin brother a few years ago.

.View attachment 49908
He won’t make it through the Goodale hunt!

Doc was definitely not full of crap...dude just posted what he felt was valid...good dude in my opinion...like I said early..it will take some folks actually getting a moderate to severe case to actually believe what's happening out there..better hope ya got tigers blood..

You have your opinion, I have mine. You don't ignore evidence to lend support to something you favor. That's dishonest. To me he was full of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think everyone agrees the rona is for real and deadly, the problem is not even the so called experts can agree on how best to handle it, and why not, because they have to make it political, and that my friends is the sad truth. their political future is more important than lives. This shit is going to kill a lot more people while the fools WE elected can't put their differences said along enough to do something other than lay the blame on the other side. What they are not doing is stopping long enough to say, this is not political, we need to come together with the medical community and solve this problem. But sadly that is not going to happen. What is going to happens is, the virus will, like all virus, it will run it's course and slowly fade away. And when that happens all the fool elected officials will stand back and say, look people what we did. FOOLS.

Reactions: MJB
And the media.... oh boy..the media...

Gosh dang!!! @Cali Ridge Runner said it best…. @Forum Janitor can I get some awards for this epic 20 page thread?

this bitch got a guy to leave the site and continuous posts every morning for reading material for when I’m spacklin the back of the shitter at the gym.

Ill be reading at 5am tomorrow.

goodnight

Always good to have a live patient to help Give real perspective....your welcome buddy!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Everyone has opinions, some can’t take opposing opinions and just leave. Not saying right or wrong. Is this a strange and never seen time yup. Is there some truth and a lot of lies yes. Is this a real deal pandemic yes it is. Have I been out on the front lines protecting and serving the community I am so employed to do, every shift as I get ready to go out for another graveyard shift yup. The riots, pandemic don’t matter I still lace my boots, put on a vest and drive around in a giant billboard saying target to al these crooks out there that won’t be held in jail very long unless they go above and beyond horrific. I’m sorry, if your ego can’t take some argument on one side you don’t like leave, run hide. Sorry for the long post I don’t post a ton, but for gods sake, am I the only one.

Thanks for doing the job man...that's a tuff one these days for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu