Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang... You guys happy now? Another fellow very informative hunting guy leaves the forum? Forums aren't for everyone, it's a dog eat dog kinda forum, I get it. I wonder if that's why this forum has it's same 20 guys and never really grows? Anywho carry on rant over...

ps. the Imperial Valley was freakin' humid as hell this morning, reminded me of dove season. 120 in the shade yesterday

Reactions: SDLIVIN
again what is happening here that people don't get it, was there voter fraud, do we have a false president, has there being voter fraud, why are democrat's getting away with treason, why are conservative being targeted and arrested, on and on. and we are suppose to trust the government with every thing else. this is just the surface.

SCH does seem to have a base core of guys. I tried to get a few guys from TOF to check it out but not sure if anyone ever did. I dropped PaulC a hint but haven't heard anything unless he is here under a new user name. It seems to me screwloose pop in once or twice, maybe not. Oh well, carry on. conspiracy theories are entertaining.

Hatch, Mama take the crucifix and garlic off the outside of your door yet.
Ha!! She still dropping crap off at my door and running!! I'm still positive..just had a test on Tuesday..I'll test again on Sunday...then again on Wednesday if need be...doc thinks I'll be clear ...but what does he know right? He's just a doctor...LOL..

Ha!! She still dropping crap off at my door and running!! I'm still positive..just had a test on Tuesday..I'll test again on Sunday...then again on Wednesday if need be...doc thinks I'll be clear ...but what does he know right? He's just a doctor...LOL..

haha "he's just a doctor" should be the title of this thread.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Ok... I skipped pages 11 to 19... I can't concentrate long enough to read all them pages. Someone quit? Again?

Ok.... I've been thinking. I found a way to end Covid 19 and all its evil variants. It's a long story... but it will work. Ed F

Bring it Eddie..20 pages or bust!!!

Ok... I skipped pages 11 to 19... I can't concentrate long enough to read all them pages. Someone quit? Again?

Ok.... I've been thinking. I found a way to end Covid 19 and all its evil variants. It's a long story... but it will work. Ed F
Get rid of social media, that should end it. Doc pulled up steaks. Pressure and or certain members got to him.

so cali ridge runner was there voter fraud last election, do we have a false president in office, are democrat's getting a way with treason, and not being arrested, does the Georgia stones really exist.
is George Soros and others trying over throw the constitution. so tell me why all dumb conspiracy theories bro
Dam dude Politics make my head spin. I said this thread not forum. All that was said in this thread? I must of skipped a few pages then lol In my household God comes first and that is all we need. The rest will play its self out like the Good book says it will. Its already happening. Red, Blue, Democrats, Republicans. All the same agenda. All full of shit IMO I dont trust any of them.

Been watching ALOT of modern day mountain man with Billy Molls...dude is the real deal...epic adventures... the Rona has me planning a new bucket list hunt...old billy will be receiving a call from the Hatch ...only so many heartbeats fellas..use um wisely.

Reactions: JakeSCH
I think we all just need to go KILL something. Killing sooths the wild beast, or is that music.

Last edited:
This could be the best post of this thread yet!!! Have you had a hippy beer with him yet?? I need pics!!

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Just a little trivia... the dude with the ponytails and always barefoot from Dual Survival lives across the street from me. Ed F
Cody! That guy is a nut fun to watch for sure. Check out the survival show “Alone” on Netflix it’s pretty good.

Now back to conspiracies!

My Grandma’s cancer doctor wears a mask to walk her dog. Does that sound like a trustworthy doctor to you guys? Doesn’t sound trustworthy to me, at least for advice thats not related to cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu