Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are losing our freedom of choice. It's what's referred to as a slippery slope. Like the 2nd amendment, one law at a time.

Doc,
7ed69253a4057e88dd2ff6f596a1659a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are we now seeing more daily cases because of different mutation or, because those who received the vaccine when it first became available are no longer resistant to the virus. From what I have read, no one knows how long the vaccine will protect people from the Rona. Six months seems to be the time Frame as of now , some say, you will have some protection for as long as a year. Nobody knows for sure. If it is six months, those who were the first to get it may no longer be immune. I have yet to hear a big push for everyone to run out and get booster shots.

3.5 months for me... delta gonna delta your ass if it wants to delta you..keep in mind ..I do some ems work for the school district...I'm around a bunch of Asymptomatic ..snot nose..dirty un vaccinated kids alot.... little bastards.

3.5 months for me... delta gonna delta your ass if it wants to delta you..keep in mind ..I do some ems work for the school district...I'm around a bunch of Asymptomatic ..snot nose..dirty un vaccinated kids alot.... little bastards.
So just a SWAG, (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) do you think you are still with us because you got the vaccine or because you are in good health with no underlying condition?

So just a SWAG, (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) do you think you are still with us because you got the vaccine or because you are in good health with no underlying condition?
Tigers Blood buddy. ( And a little of both) will I get a booster if and when available... absolutely.

Reactions: skeet

@HATCHET1 did you get the pfizer or the big m? All my co-workers are saying the moderna is the only "safe" one right now.

The pulmonologist I saw...has been doing rotations in the ICU since the beginning of the Rona.....he,s pretty convincing...trust me.

Attachments

• tmp (1).gif
    tmp (1).gif
    457.9 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu