Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry does retain advice..
That's for sure... constantly striving to be better..I miss Larry.

For sure, he learns and spreads the word(s). I am pretty sure he puts more in the field effort than I do. I just show up, climb a small hill, pick my nose and look through binos. Occasionally get lucky.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Agreed..I don't put in half the work Larry does...he tends to work harder...I like to think I work smarter...he does kill a buck now and then...I like Larry

Larry gave me a .357 barrel for my Thompson contender, which I no linger have. Being the big hearted guy I am, I gave him some Elk steaks and roast.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Hell this is now so far off topic, it'e like a entire new thread. It stopped a few pages back.

Need somebody else with a bad case of the Rona to keep it going....Nah...I would not wish that upon anyone... Not even the antis..it's a slow brutal grind...

Reactions: MJB and JakeSCH
Hmm I got the rona, i was out of breath taking the stairs this week....oh wait I am fat and out of shape :laughing:

Reactions: MJB
Being fat and getting the Rona is a bad combo..trust me..LOL..

Being fat and getting the Rona is a bad combo..trust me..LOL..

Lol I got fat after getting the Rona last year...20 lbs just showed up out of no where. I tell people it is sympathy weight for my prego wife, but baby will be coming any day now...so I guess that mean I need to drop a few lb's.

I actually dropped 14 pounds these last23 days...I'm gonna fatten up good this week fo sho!!

Reactions: JakeSCH
Also, wife gave a semi thumbs up a family cow elk hunt in December. Its a good gig, got a house we rent surrounded by 30k acres of BLM. Last year an elk literally ran up to my truck, had my buddy step out and shoot it at 80y's. His first elk. Hardest part was lifting it into the bed of the truck.

That's awesome man.. suicidal elk are rad.

That's awesome man.. suicidal elk are rad.

For sure, my buddy told me his MAX range was 200y. I was praying I could get on an easy one. Lol Didn't even have to turn off the truck and kept the seat warmers on. Truck muffled the sound of the muzzle...lol yep I didn't leave it.

We all better hope it goes away or, like I think, Nature is feed up with the likes of us and is working on ending it all. Thats why the next Rona strain is worst than the last.
Let's not forget BENNU the asteroid that is gonna wipe us out here soon...oh man..endless possibilities..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu