Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I had to hike to get my elk. Wasn't to bad, only like a mile or so and took a 660y poke. She went a few steps, wobbled a bit and crashed into the sage brush.

Speaking of which, I have an extra voucher. Lol trying to get my wife to use it but I don't think she will.

660 is a poke do sho!! Strong shooting man!

Super Delta Plus!!! Confirmed..little fuckers running around at the school I work at asymptomatic and unvaxed spreading that shit around serious! I should have never come out of retirement.23 years as a medic...never sick once..go to work for the school district for a week and KAPOOW!! Super Delta plus!!! I'm not going back...gonna get back into the swine business I'm thinking...gotta get the 2 acres back in hog shape first!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Super Delta Plus!!! Confirmed..little fuckers running around at the school I work at asymptomatic and unvaxed spreading that shit around serious! I should have never come out of retirement.23 years as a medic...never sick once..go to work for the school district for a week and KAPOOW!! Super Delta plus!!! I'm not going back...gonna get back into the swine business I'm thinking...gotta get the 2 acres back in hog shape first!!!
Damn Hatch, what the hell you doing exposing yourself to a bunch of diease -carrying, virus carrying, snot nosed, prolly cause of the flu or a nasty cold, little monsters. Hell my grandkids get a runny nose I put keep out barricades out front with a row a claymores behind that. I love them but, god knows what they might drag in. To old for anything worst than a small scratch.

Damn Hatch, what the hell you doing exposing yourself to a bunch of diease -carrying, virus carrying, snot nosed, prolly cause of the flu or a nasty cold, little monsters. Hell my grandkids get a runny nose I put keep out barricades out front with a row a claymores behind that. I love them but, god knows what they might drag in. To old for anything worst than a small scratch.
Truth buddy....I'm out!! Gonna get back into large mammal hunting with a vengeance!! I've had an epiphany...god has spoken to me.. Hatch..you must kill more large mammals...when the big guy speaks..you listen!!!

Kill multiple large tasty mammals. But no touching until it's on the dinner table, well unless you be the cook. In that case carry on.

You no I hate touching dead things...dumb and dumber will be handling that part ..can't wait for my favorite son who is currently in a undisclosed location with the United States Army comes home...he will educate his brothers...I'm hoping .

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu