Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm reading the delta rona is the about to shut down one of Chinas largest container ports. Here we go again, stock up on TP.

Damn Hatch, what the hell you doing exposing yourself to a bunch of diease -carrying, virus carrying, snot nosed, prolly cause of the flu or a nasty cold, little monsters. Hell my grandkids get a runny nose I put keep out barricades out front with a row a claymores behind that. I love them but, god knows what they might drag in. To old for anything worst than a small scratch.
Wait I shouldn't coach wrestling???

Going to work with random people is definitely out of the question then.

Well I was going to do a countdown, but it is making wait 15 seconds between post. I'm sure you all will add plenty to get there

On a side note, I loaded up some 280ai for a kimber mountain ascent. Put a 5 round ladder test 53-57 grains in a 1/2" vertical line at 100y. That might be my new favorite gun, I think it is 6lb 10oz scoped.

Going to get 143 gr Hammers going about 3200 fps, I think that will kill a fork.

Reactions: Papadeuce
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu