Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta read on RS Larry's Covid messed up his back so bad he needs surgery in the near future????
And for once it was a short story......how did that happen?

I love how they have people taking a livestock dewormer for covid-19...... strange times!
Not the post I just tried to read. Guys got a gift of gab.

Last edited:
WWJD take the poke of fight it?

The poke is overrated... or underated...it's definitely something...I think..maybe saline...maybe not...the poke...hmmmm

Reactions: IVhunter
So ..anyone get vaccinated while I was gone??.......too soon?

Exhausted after multiple large mammal murders these past 80 hours...I've got some house keeping to do for sure... been a little under the weather lately with super Delta covid 19 after taking 2 jabs of moderna back in April...not sure I told you guys...LOL .I'm sleeping it off for the next couple days ..

Exhausted after multiple large mammal murders these past 80 hours...I've got some house keeping to do for sure... been a little under the weather lately with super Delta covid 19 after taking 2 jabs of moderna back in April...not sure I told you guys...LOL .I'm sleeping it off for the next couple days ..

thinking I’m gonna flip a coin for either the maderna or bleach. Can’t make my mind up so I gotta leave it to fate.

Wish me luck @HATCHET1

Reactions: HATCHET1
You gonna be alright man..pretty sure it's just saline with the placebo effect...mind over matter...you got this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu