Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad you are feeling better.
Thanks alot bro...it was a shit show for Abit... but cleansing my soul with multiple murders these last few days is just what the Dr ordered...feeling dangerous again...

I don't know..I hunt Private land cause I'm a snob..so I can use an ATV whenever I want...just like a truck...I'm not aware of any states that allow you to shoot from a truck or motor vehicle of any kind....need the special disabled license for that one( covid might count)..just be sure to turn off the vehicle,exit vehicle and step off the road and never shoot across said road....that's my tip of the day. If I had a dime for every time I had to dawn the pack and go in for the cut and stuff..id be a rich man...Im old now...so the truck is my office.

I'm telling ya guys, it's the apocalypse. Delta, lamba, double and triple mask, breakthrough cases, killer hornets, global warming, massive forest fires, dogs and cats living together, Biden for president.
And now Costco is saying TP and bottled water is going to be limited. Yup, end of times.

Watching Joe speak right now...painfully disturbing....Kamala will be taking over soon..and then what...the horror..

Reactions: JakeSCH and MJB
Just finished..tool did not mention the shit show in afgan at all...just talked about Rona and boosters..and mandated shots coming for all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu