Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Roper is making amends with the Wister crew, didn't he get into an altercation over there last year? Message 700!

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Got a message today that I’m approved for a booster if I’ve had Pfizer or Modena. i had JnJ, so not sure.

Go out and actually kill stuff( large mammals preferably)..it helps..trust me..like I said earlier...the euphoria wears off fairly quick ..at least for me it does.. but it does help....got a stacked year ..the Rona has shown me the light...them fuckers are doomed this season.. no quarter given..
I need a knee replacement. The only thing I can do is hobble around like a 109 year old man and look at your guys' game pics. Don't take walking for granted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you're going booster ...ya gotta stick with original jab... I think.....for now .? Remember...we are are a hunting forum.. not a medical forum...I think?
You want medical advice, Dr. google is the place to go. every self diagnosis is a sure trip to the ER.

gosh dang this thread is great. tomorrow morning when I’m spaklin the gym shitter at 0500 I’ll have plenty to read! Of course this will be Right after I get off the phone with @Brian marable he’s headed north to Utah at 0300. Oh Vegas traffic at 7am is gonna suck. I’m jealous

If you're going booster ...ya gotta stick with original jab... I think.....for now .? Remember...we are are a hunting forum.. not a medical forum...I think?

I think you should be protected for life. They say the more severe case you had, better protection you had. All natural, two needles, and a near death. I feel like they are soon going to take your tiger's blood to make a new vaccine.

Reactions: HATCHET1
gosh dang this thread is great. tomorrow morning when I’m spaklin the gym shitter at 0500 I’ll have plenty to read! Of course this will be Right after I get off the phone with @Brian marable he’s headed north to Utah at 0300. Oh Vegas traffic at 7am is gonna suck. I’m jealous
What do you eat for dinner that has you crushing the porcelain at 0500 so consistently? Theres nothing like dumping in the dove field in the dark on opening morning. I didn't even fire my gun that morning, the doves fell dead as soon as they flew over and smelt the toxic waste below.

I have read most of this shit. Why,,, I don’t know.
But I have to say I blame you for making people on this site (including myself) Dumber.
:clap:
Hahahahha I needed to kill time, the anticipation for our seasons to open up was too much and all we see in the media is trash. Everyone on this thread has to admit it’s the best BS thread ever !

this baby happened organically for the first 30 pages.

What do you eat for dinner that has you crushing the porcelain at 0500 so consistently? Theres nothing like dumping in the dove field in the dark on opening morning. I didn't even fire my gun that morning, the doves fell dead as soon as they flew over and smelt the toxic waste below.
Ahhh the age old question, prolly has something to do with the half pint of moose track icecream every night, or the powder substance that some people call pre work out, I seem to think it’s bull shit to call it pre work out, shit will make you piss hot for a few days after ingestion. Seems to me that it being over the counter the FDA should take a look at it….

Reactions: Hunter527
Just go for the 3 vax super cocktail.

We should have the above disclaimer below every post on this forum.

Reactions: JakeSCH
Ahhh the age old question, prolly has something to do with the half pint of moose track icecream every night, or the powder substance that some people call pre work out, I seem to think it’s bull shit to call it pre work out, shit will make you piss hot for a few days after ingestion. Seems to me that it being over the counter the FDA should take a look at it….
One time I had a protein shake, terrible mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu