Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoy the fix
4. What are the risks of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine?
There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:

• Difficulty breathing
  • Swelling of your face and throat
  • A fast heartbeat
  • A bad rash all over your body
  • Dizziness and weakness
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine:

• Chest pain
  • Shortness of breath
  • Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart
Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include:

• severe allergic reactions
  • non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face
  • myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
  • pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
  • injection site pain
  • tiredness
  • headache
  • muscle pain
  • chills
  • joint pain
  • fever
  • injection site swelling
  • injection site redness
  • nausea
  • feeling unwell
  • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
  • diarrhea
  • vomiting
  • arm pain
These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.

5. What should I do about side effects?
If you experience a severe allergic reaction or other severe symptom, call 9-1-1, or go to the nearest hospital.

Call the vaccination provider or your healthcare provider if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.

Report vaccine side effects to FDA/CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). The VAERS toll-free number is 1-800-822-7967 or report online to https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html. Please include “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA” in the first line of box #18 of the report form.

In addition, you can report side effects to Pfizer Inc. at the contact information provided below.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Fuck guys I still can’t decide between maderna or bleach …. Someone give me some feed back! I feel like im left behind, tons of peeps have 2 pokes in the eye I mean the arm already and this thread has me pointing in all different directions.0

Fuck guys I still can’t decide between maderna or bleach …. Someone give me some feed back! I feel like im left behind, tons of peeps have 2 pokes in the eye I mean the arm already and this thread has me pointing in all different directions.0
Go for the bleach but use the odorless kind. shit kind has a strong smell. if we don't hear from you, we're smart, we'll figure it out.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
longbowhunter you are quick to post the possible side effects of the vaccine. Im sure some people have had them or they wouldnt post them. I have had zero side effects from 3 vaccinations so far. My wife, who is a nurse has has zero side effects from 2 vaccinations. The over 100 patients at the nursing home where she works all received the Pfizer vaccine and they are all doing well with no side effects. You should list the side effects from covid. My cousin died from it and she was the same age as me. In medical situations we have to weigh the benefits of medications with the risks. You should see the listed side effects of the Chemo I take and I do get ide effects from that. But without it I would have been dead a long time ago. I have no idea what is in the Chemo I take I just rely on the expertise of the medical professionals and hope it works. There was a study on the news today that said the vaccines have saved 140 thousand lives in the USA. I wish my cousin would have had the chance to get the vaccine maybe she would still be alive.

Did I mention I had covid twice? Once without the shot..and most recently the super Delta plus version after having 2 jabs of moderna back in April..I've lived thru both..and am still stacking large mammals on a regular basis...I would say again... make up your own minds fellas...never try to sway one way or another...you only have so many heartbeats...enjoy um..as we all know..covid is real..just like a ground squirrel in garys sights..watch your back door..

I have been closely watching the number of new covid cases on a daily basis. Cal was down to around 1500-3000 new cases a day a few weeks back. now for the past several weeks the cases have been coming it at between 9000-15000 a day. At the time the state went into lock down the daily numbers were not even close to that, though they did go up to higher numbers a while later. I wonder why the state has not gone back on lockdown again with the higher daily cases. I'll tell you why, because if Newsom ordered another lockdown aright now his chances of staying in office would go to hell real fast, that is the one big reason. By the way I voted in the recall today, want to bet how I voted. I don't like to tell people how I vote, I think that is very personal. I well the you this much, my answer to the first question was YES. The answer to the second question I will keep to myself.

longbowhunter you are quick to post the possible side effects of the vaccine. Im sure some people have had them or they wouldnt post them. I have had zero side effects from 3 vaccinations so far. My wife, who is a nurse has has zero side effects from 2 vaccinations. The over 100 patients at the nursing home where she works all received the Pfizer vaccine and they are all doing well with no side effects. You should list the side effects from covid. My cousin died from it and she was the same age as me. In medical situations we have to weigh the benefits of medications with the risks. You should see the listed side effects of the Chemo I take and I do get ide effects from that. But without it I would have been dead a long time ago. I have no idea what is in the Chemo I take I just rely on the expertise of the medical professionals and hope it works. There was a study on the news today that said the vaccines have saved 140 thousand lives in the USA. I wish my cousin would have had the chance to get the vaccine maybe she would still be alive.
longbeard it was your choice, and like I said I am glad you had no side effects, a vaccine gave my wife GBS (Gillian bar syndrome) and ultimately shorten her life, she past away last year.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu