Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to nominate myself the unofficial thread monitor and give the thread a ten page penalty for improper post. Janitor please reset to page 29.

Reactions: MJB and TRICER
I really hope someone doesn't come up with some logical explanation to disprove the smoke rona mask theory. I've known all along mask can't stop schucked corn.

Plan on shooting 210 gr and 260 gr hammer bullets. Those 210's should be cranking over 3200 fps

Reactions: TRICER
Goal is the have the 260 gr Hammers over 3k FPS. That should work nicely on elk.

Reactions: TRICER
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu