Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is big pharma lying

“The whole mRNA platform is not how to build an mRNA molecule; that’s the easy thing. It is how to make sure the mRNA molecule will go into your cells and give the instructions.”

As reported by UncoverDC, developing vaccines against COVID-19 is a hugely profitable endeavor for pharmaceutical companies. In fact, for years to come, Pfizer, BioNTech, and Moderna are expected to receive billions of dollars from COVID-19 booster shots alone, in a market that is expected to be similar to the $6 billion in annual sales for flu vaccines. The same three companies are projected to sell $45 billion worth of vaccines in 2021.

Quote"The whole mRNA platform is not how to build an mRNA molecule; that’s the easy thing. It is how to make sure the mRNA molecule will go into your cells and give the instructions.” un quote
this is not your normal vaccine with dead virus in the vaccine that triggers our immune system, so instructs our cells to create anti bodies. quote from Vin Diesel "very skittish Tunes"

Every one of them lie and when they get caught they spin it and say their statement was taken out of context or their message was misinterpreted or we are full of crap but we are too big to give a crap. Just like everyone in DC. Honesty is a forgotten virtue.

That poor D16 Forky gonna get a big bullet this year..ouch..post the exit hole when the murder goes down...the horror..

These D16 deer are starting to think they are goats hanging out on rocks like that. Need to get rid of that gene real quick. Depending on how well I shoot it, I might use it to poke a hole in an elk later this year as well.

These D16 deer are starting to think they are goats hanging out on rocks like that. Need to get rid of that gene real quick. Depending on how well I shoot it, I might use it to poke a hole in an elk later this year as well.
Isn’t it a little light for elk? 416 Rigby minimum for elk.

Reactions: MJB
Dude...the bigger the hole the better!! Well some holes that is.....this boy likes to shoot stuff in front of the shoulder's...leaves a mark for sure .and they never take a step..Screenshot_20210815-224058~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs a 14 yard roll off dumpster at there house ? 400 bucks includes delivery (40 miles from my location) and dump fee, no paints, oils or liquids.

I want to see pictures of your broken teeth after you site it in...... anything with RUM after the caliber is gonna leave a mark!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
You should have seen the ruddy that got it at 15 yards on a youth hunt. No better way to cap off a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu