Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..I guess if the Biden Admin says it's OK...then sign me up!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822-080634~2.png
    Screenshot_20210822-080634~2.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 9
50 or bust....I don't leave again till Friday...I got plenty comin!!!!

Reactions: JakeSCH
Speaking of climate...what do you duckers think about the climate change going on?? What will it do to duck season in the future? ***There..that outta get us to at least 50..prolly more!!**

Heard through the grape vine Wister ain’t gettin shit for water this season. Mead is 35% capacity.

That's how we role on the river...poor bastards don't stand a chance...we water swat as many as possible..then hammer the stragglers that try to escape thru the air...pure mental bliss...come on October!!

I feel like shooting them off the water is more of a challenge because you have to put a stalk on them. It's like shooting a bedded deer! :laughing:

I feel like shooting them off the water is more of a challenge because you have to put a stalk on them. It's like shooting a bedded deer! :laughing:
Way more challenging than sitting in a blind in camo blowing a call....one can really hone his stalking skills while trying to sneak up an a duck...them bastards have some eyeballs....ahh ..the duck..

Reactions: TRICER
The way I see it is, if you fit in that group of city employees, you are likely pretty liberal so the mandate is no big deal. Line up like good sheep.
I don't no John...most civil servants I know hate the man and are pretty much right leaning...

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
Way more challenging than sitting in a blind in camo blowing a call....one can really hone his stalking skills while trying to sneak up an a duck...them bastards have some eyeballs....ahh ..the duck..
A couple of my friends want me to join them for a duck hunt, if there is one. I told them I just might do that but they better be prepared to eat any I shoot. I don't like eating duck as much hatch and Steve. Check that, I don't eat duck.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu