Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booster's coming for all soon..real soon...can't wait!!! That outta do the trick!! On the waiting list! I'll take the needle all day every day..that Rona is real( I think)...and here comes the Lamda version...oh boy...

Booster's coming for all soon..real soon...can't wait!!! That outta do the trick!! On the waiting list! I'll take the needle all day every day..that Rona is real( I think)...and here comes the Lamda version...oh boy...
I got the J&J, no info for me yet... I'll might have to self medicate with some bleach.

bleach has one adverse side effect, DEATH. But then so does Novichok. decision, decision.

bleach has one adverse side effect, DEATH. But then so does Novichok. decision, decision.
When I was a youngster and hanging out in streets of Heber. Once while drinking beer with some local cholos I witnessed one of the guys put some bleach in his beer because he was going to test with his probation officer the next day and he wanted to clean his system of heroin. I think he is alive, I think.... hey but he didn't test dirty the next day :p

So does the vaccine!

Reactions: Bowman
If I get the shot and get heart inflammation then my days of hiking the mountains for bucks will be over. Not to mention my heart won’t be able to handle the adrenaline rush of coot fever anymore.

If I get the shot and get heart inflammation then my days of hiking the mountains for bucks will be over. Not to mention my heart won’t be able to handle the adrenaline rush of coot fever anymore.
I like heart...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-111619~2.png
    Screenshot_20210818-111619~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I'm telling ya guys, it's the apocalypse. Delta, lamba, double and triple mask, breakthrough cases, killer hornets, global warming, massive forest fires, dogs and cats living together, Biden for president.

Reactions: MJB
Dogs and cats living together..ghost busters...classic..watched that movie again during my super Delta plus covid 19 infection after being fully vaccinated...what a great movie

Reactions: TRICER
Machines have no conscious...we are all just numbers...mine is 156...

Reactions: Hunt4lyf
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu