Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does what it's told...or it gets expelled from college..it does this now..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-134013~2.png
    Screenshot_20210823-134013~2.png
    622.2 KB · Views: 13
It does what it's told...or it gets expelled from college..it does this now..
You vill do it and you vill it now or it's the Gefangnis for you. So u don't have to do a search, that's a German prison. Santa don't like prisons.

Oh man I may just leave tonight this forum is doomed. I’m packed ready to roll north, fall came early it seems and the weather nice.

Oh man I may just leave tonight this forum is doomed. I’m packed ready to roll north, fall came early it seems and the weather nice.
I think you will find this forum is reachable world wide so, north should not be a problem.

My friend has a spike Elk tag in Utah. I would think that would be a hard tag to fill. I forget the are he is hunting but I checked it out a few weeks back and the area is 799 sq. miles. They are going to do a scouting trip Mid Sept.

My friend has a spike Elk tag in Utah. I would think that would be a hard tag to fill. I forget the are he is hunting but I checked it out a few weeks back and the area is 799 sq. miles. They are going to do a scouting trip Mid Sept.
Gotta pick your spot. Not being unit specific can be hard for sure. I’m headed that way with that tag too.

Limited entry archery Wasatch elk tag bro hammer.
Hell yes..somebody gonna get poked..and not with phizer or moderna!!!! Post him when you geek him...we,ll all still be here talkng about covid....and Larry of course.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu