Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what she said

I can't even begin to type out ever single joke that has gone though my head while making these.

Though the icing on the cake happened at lunch today, my (soon to be) 5 year old looked at me and asked, "so dad, did the baby come out of mom's gina like the sausage comes out of the tool (referring to sausage stuffer)". LOL after a second of shock, i had to respond with "well kind of".

I can't even begin to type out ever single joke that has gone though my head while making these.

Though the icing on the cake happened at lunch today, my (soon to be) 5 year old looked at me and asked, "so dad, did the baby come out of mom's gina like the sausage comes out of the tool (referring to sausage stuffer)". LOL after a second of shock, i had to respond with "well kind of".
Hahaha, awesome. Kids are so wild.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Unvaccinated RN with 5 children dies of Covid. Husband is in the hospital. Oldest child is 7.
Any chance we can get more info on the shape she was in pre covid? Was she healthy? Was she fat? There’s a lot that goes into these types of things.

There’s also plain bad luck. Statistics are what they are. Based on the stats right now after 18 months, less than 2% of people that get it die and less than 5% go to the hospital. Hell, over 30% don’t even know they have it.

Can you get sick with Covid if you are vaccinated?

So while the vaccines are very good at protecting us from the virus, it's still possible to get infected with mild or no symptoms, or even to get very sick. If you do end up getting sick despite vaccination, experts say the shots help reduce the severity of the illness — the main reason to get vaccinated...Jul 29, 2021

What are the odds of getting Covid after Covid-19 vaccine?

The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is “well below 1 percent in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01 percent in Connecticut to 0.29 percent in Alaska,” according to the Kaiser analysis.Aug 3, 2021

Can someone get COVID and spread COVID after they are fully vaccinated?

CDC: Data Shows Vaccinated People Can Spread The Delta Variant : Coronavirus Updates In an outbreak in Provincetown, Mass., three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. The study's findings suggest that vaccinated people infected with delta can transmit the virus.Jul 30, 2021

What is COVID-19's recovery rate?

Coronavirus Recovery Rates However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
My wife tested positive for covid in February, they say covid is extremely contagious. I slept In The same bed, pipped her a few times over the 10 day quarantine and I assumed I was just asymptomatic. Went and got a antibody test few days ago, nope I’m negative for anti body’s. Strange. Must have been because I never came in contact with the virus.

My wife tested positive for covid in February, they say covid is extremely contagious. I slept In The same bed, pipped her a few times over the 10 day quarantine and I assumed I was just asymptomatic. Went and got a antibody test few days ago, nope I’m negative for anti body’s. Strange. Must have been because I never came in contact with the virus.
Exactly...tigers blood buddy!

Attachments

• tmp (1).gif
    tmp (1).gif
    457.9 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu