Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the only way to really beat the covid...is to get the covid..and take your chances...I know a guy who has covid *confirmed* 3:times...1 before vaccine..twice after vaccine....fckr gets the covid about every 3 months now...says it's worse than before he got the jab.....hmmm..is he the only one? What say you fellas?;should folks get the jab..or not get the jab? Let's start this discussion off.
.because we really haven't talked about it....lol....I'll start... I'm not sure about the jab...could be good..could be bad...and...GO!!
Depends on your situation. There is no cookie cutter response nor should there be. There is a MASSIVE difference between a healthy 30 year old and a fat 60 year old as far as covid recovery goes. This is why the insistence that everyone be vaccinated is dumb. If you’re high risk you should look at the vax differently than any healthy person that’s at low risk should. Again, people should be allowed to do whatever THEY want.

Reactions: MJB and ilovesprig
Like its been said on here before, I don’t care if someone gets the jab or not, but don’t try to force it on me. Pretty simple, the same goes for masks. Do what you want, don’t try to force others. If only the libs would realize that pushing and pushing for the shots is useless. Theres so many stupid ads for the shot.

Good stuff....let's keep her going fellas...starting from the beginning...jabs..no jabs?? Why? Why not? ** Doing my part..bored till Sunday at which point.. I hope to be looking at a large mammal.. preferably..a dead one**... I'm on the fence with the jabs...

It's happening alot stevo...sad days ...sad indeed..

FREEDOM

WOLVERINES!

I guess I should start giving blood again for the antibodies treatment.....at least they won't hassle me for not taking the jab!

We have always been a society that demanded that everyone be vaccinated for diseases. Polio, small pox, measles etc etc. The only thing about this vaccine is it is political. Recently a female soldier got the boot for not wearing a mask and not getting the vaccine. Thing is she already got every other required vaccine. Political.

We have always been a society that demanded that everyone be vaccinated for diseases. Polio, small pox, measles etc etc. The only thing about this vaccine is it is political. Recently a female soldier got the boot for not wearing a mask and not getting the vaccine. Thing is she already got every other required vaccine. Political.

What ever happened to My body, My choice?

Your welcome fellas... I'm here to just remind you....the covid is real!! I think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-153245~2.png
    Screenshot_20210902-153245~2.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh..and to get us to that 100 page !!! Don't be a slacker!! Contribute!!! D16ers...duckers..dove shooters.. Larry!! All unite!! This can happen!!

Read that also...Newsome for 8 more years in CA....thoughts fellas????

• Angry
Reactions: sportyg
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu