Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have always been a society that demanded that everyone be vaccinated for diseases. Polio, small pox, measles etc etc. The only thing about this vaccine is it is political. Recently a female soldier got the boot for not wearing a mask and not getting the vaccine. Thing is she already got every other required vaccine. Political.
Small pox killed 30% of the people that got it. Polio vaccine took 7+ years to push through.
Covid has a 99% recovery rate and the “vaccine” needs a third shot 6 months after the first one. Forgive me for not jumping in line.

Reactions: CAL'NDN and MJB
A dove has been sitting in my backyard for twenty minutes, he’s probably aggressive. The Gamo has not been sighted in since the scope was knocked off, should I take the gamble? I’ll need someone to cover me with the red ryder like the dangerous game guides.

Today a story on the news said many antivaxxers have taken their shots but they dont want to hear about it from their friends and families so the arent telling anyone they have been vaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
So this flyway of doves is in the middle of a alfalfa field... no cover for me. Maybe I should ask my buddy for his ghillie suit. He has this one. I wonder if the mojo dove would bring them down?
shopping.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu