Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol somehow there are quite a few democratic hunters. they lean left because of health care, public lands, environment and don't believe guns will ever be taken away.

And don't forget union workers...Most unions are in lock step with democrats (LEO's not so much anymore)..............: unamused:

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
..here you go IV!! Him and his battle buddy's!! Hook me up!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-113146~2.png
    Screenshot_20210903-113146~2.png
    988.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: IVhunter
Poll 61 % disapprove of Bidens evacuation of Afghanistan. Only 61%? That means that 39% approve? How can 31% approve of the way that Biden did that?

So what you are saying is that....there are great big fat people out there? Let's talk Fat people fellas....who knows someone who is fat or is fat themselves....I'll start, im Fat....next...
Well, I ani't Santa just because of the long white beard.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu