Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in for jab #1 today fellas. Figured get it all over with by October so no interference with my elk hunt!

Moderna or Pfizer?? basically a coin toss at this point

• Wow
Reactions: ilovesprig
Get er done! Moderna for me...and well...we see how that turned out...
LOL..you be aight...no horns or 3rd arms or anything like that growing outta me...yet..

Get er done! Moderna for me...and well...we see how that turned out...
LOL..you be aight...no horns or 3rd arms or anything like that growing outta me...yet..

lol I just don’t want a headache or sore arm!

First shot..light work...second shot felt like dog shit on day 2..then all good...until I got the Rona 4 months later...it's designed to hurt....or is it? Ha!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Happy family pic....and Covid...the marketing is amazing..

Screenshot_20210904-143432~2.png

Reactions: CAL'NDN

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
I’m old enough to remember when we built new hospital wards that never got used!
That was the old America. Back then when we ran into an issue we made more to take away the issue.
It's really sad we barely make anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu