Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a fantastic nap...woke up in a puddle of drewl on my left cheek...still 105 out...game time in About 3 hours... I'm prolly gonna feed for awhile now ...

Totally makes sense. They should get priority over kids under 12, fat people, smokers, the unvaxxed and anyone else unworthy.
Fat people and smokers do get knocked down in priority in regards to some health procedures. They don't want to waste a transplant of something on somebody that's going to abuse it or won't last long for etc. Just reality. Kids might get prioritized.

Fat people and smokers do get knocked down in priority in regards to some health procedures. They don't want to waste a transplant of something on somebody that's going to abuse it or won't last long for etc. Just reality. Kids might get prioritized.
Must have missed the part where celebrities and members of the media were calling for it…

That's a really negative way to frame things. There are a number of things we do for the benefit of interacting with others everyday. Could easily frame it the opposite way and say that the people that don't get it are scared shitless of needles or other nonsense.

And at what point would you deem something no longer experimental?
Good point. If it weren't for the comfort of others I would never wear pants.

The vaccine is experimental until I say it is no longer experimental. I used to have some faith in the FDA (emphasis on some), but I have extremely little when it comes to this vaccine. Look into how many years they have been experimenting with mRNA vaccines and it never worked out. Why? Why was this one so quick? The answers don't really matter as much as the fact that the questions themselves create doubt in my trust of the process.

I will not be taking the experimental vaccine. And I SURE as hell wouldn't do it for the benefit of interacting with others everyday.

Good point. If it weren't for the comfort of others I would never wear pants.

The vaccine is experimental until I say it is no longer experimental. I used to have some faith in the FDA (emphasis on some), but I have extremely little when it comes to this vaccine. Look into how many years they have been experimenting with mRNA vaccines and it never worked out. Why? Why was this one so quick? The answers don't really matter as much as the fact that the questions themselves create doubt in my trust of the process.

I will not be taking the experimental vaccine. And I SURE as hell wouldn't do it for the benefit of interacting with others everyday.
What about mosquitos??

Canada has had free (government controlled) health care since I've been going up there (2001)...A carton of cigs are about 130 bucks, a can of Skoal is about $18.00, a 6 pack of beer is $15.00, 2 buck chuck is around $10.00 (most wines are twice as much as US)...Oh, and if your really sick...They come to here.

Get ready folks...I see anything that's "bad for you" going thru the roof...Can donuts, Rollos, and Ding Dongs be far behind?

guys!!! DO NOT GET THE VACCINE!! IT has been changing my DNA as I breathe. Recently, I thought it would be great if college and housing was free!

You know what else, everyone should vote! Even russian's and those living in middle east!

I am also selling all fuel based items and going vegan!

While I am at it, I have no idea what I even am anymore. Man, women, idk, let me choose ask the DNC what I should choose.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu