Vaccine proof card

On top of Snake charmers comment, which I agree with, it’s also obvious this is not a family friendly forum given the foul language that is dropped. This is not a place I would refer my young ones to go when looking for hunting advice. That can hurt us with recruiting the next generation of hunters.
I’m speaking for myself.
But I’ve been talking trash an swearing since Kindergarten, probably before that. Might add stealing and drinking beer since grade school. ( Not now, I pay for it now)
We tried to stop that kind of stuff with our kids. My kids are 29 and 26 years old now. Reality after talking with them. They did the same shit.

I wish I was 19 again!!! The good times! Live it up kido because when its gone its gone!! Spend as much time with your parents as possible and start saving / investing now. I married young at 22yrs old but from 18-22 were the best years of my life! LOL jk…… some of these threads are entertaining for sure lol

Reactions: TRICER
Where can I get a blank card?
Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes 19. I thad some very good years, 18-22. so I have been told. USN Made things a little foggy, or was it the acting like a sailor that did it.

Reactions: TRICER
This forum is way better on respect than fakebook.

Dang 19? Keep keeping on bro. I'm surprised I made it out of my 20's.... and I credit fishing and hunting to saving me and keeping me out of most trouble.

Ah yes, when I was 19....It was not a good year....Had a terrible season at LBCC and then didn't sign with the Dodgers....Quit playing football....Got an open container ticket when I was the only one not drinking, but was the driver....Week later got thrown in the slammer for attempted assault on a hippie, that just happen to be a police informant....Then was forced to go on vacation with my parents on the dove opener....Dropped my dads like new Browning Humpy 20 into some rocks chukar hunting....Geeze, '67 couldn't end fast enough...... :joy:

I did things backwards. I was pretty much straight edge in those days, stayed out of trouble except for occasionally getting kicked out of a golf course for fishing. Like that Beatles song “I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now”. Hell I shot out a neighbors window with a BB gun four years ago when I was 53. Doh!

19 was the age my wife then girlfriend got pregnant with Lil Drew. Looking back it was probably the best dumb thing I ever did. I will never forget that phone call that’s for sure.
Beauty from ashes. Love stories like that.

19 was a good time.. no responsibilties.. surfing twice a day, packing out hogs on the Big Island, trying to bowhunt goats and having no idea what I'm doing.. fun stuff lol
Had to dig but actually found a pic of me at 19, scouting turkeys and goats at 6k feet elevation near Mauna Kea, Big Island. 4x4 in my '94 Nissan Hardbody like a moke. Yes, those are white Arnette sunglasses because we had no style back then. Circa '03. Really miss the terrain up there.
FullSizeR(1).jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu