What did you shoot your first deer with ? I shot my first deer with a.

My eyeballs... still didn’t drop it either. Although I’ve seen a lot of them, none have given me the opportunity to pull the trigger, firearm or bow.

I still remember my first cottontail! Does that count?

7mm mag POS ruger m77 sometime in the 80s..... poor doe never knew what hit her.

first bird was with a H&R break action exposed hammer single shot 20ga. was a quail and i can not confirm or deny if it was sluiced

Grew up hunting but didn't get my 1st deer (a doe) until later in life. It was with a Bass Pro Shop branded bow that my dad bought me. After dad passed I was determined to get my 1st buck with that same bow. It took a good number of years but I did it 2 seasons ago here in San Diego.

.de05#002.jpg20171118_171326.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu