ALASKA!

What an experience for you and a successful on to top it off. One you will relive many times over even before the thrill of the hunt recedes. A very hardy congratulations on a successful adventure.

Reactions: Kellendv
I have heard their meat is very good eating. With two day walk out how much did you bring out?
Every last speck of it. I have also heard that Dall sheep is some of the best eating game. I was going to cut the rib meat off but the guide said they were great as a rack and suggested taking them intact so we did. Aside from wanting it all, Alaska has very strict laws about meat harvest. You have to take it all.

Beautiful harvest! Enjoy that dude, as you deserve it. My hat is off to you sir!

PS, love the forest assault vehicle!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu