ALASKA!

Got the ram sealed at F&G this morning. Very quick and straightforward, no stress at all. Officially full curl and 8 years old, not that we needed them to tell us that but it’s nice that they judged him the same as my guide Tanner did. 7EB65BD3-27A1-4EB6-BF17-ADFD0846D7EB.jpeg
Swung by Barney’s also which is a cool shop to visit if you’re in Anchorage. Lots of high quality equipment there and some beautiful taxidermy as well:
1D366998-FB47-4A46-BB13-4E66E98A10D0.jpeg61813C01-C059-48E7-82FE-93CEA343CF0B.jpegE50A1775-C774-408E-ABEA-2C951ED9F738.jpegB3C7F232-8002-4A4E-B95E-2B097415413F.jpeg

Visiting Barneys is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I also want one of his frames, I could carry all three of my kids with me on a hunt (at once). lol

Reactions: TRICER
Outstanding!! What a hunt!! Great ram bro! Bucketlist for sure!?

Reactions: Kellendv
Wow what an epic bucket list trip. Hunting out of a grand marquis that is

Wow what an epic bucket list trip. Hunting out of a grand marquis that is
I can tell you’re a man of impeccable taste! Most people just breeze by that very important detail and want to know the numbers... how many miles, what did the ram score blah blah blah. But the Blue Beauty was central to our success. It also allowed us to blend in on the mean streets of Anchorage. Ram killing machine the Merc is…

Reactions: baboltin and TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu